Humanoid - Orfan Atmosphere EP

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Humanoid - Orfan Atmosphere EP

Post by Ross »

Humanoid is just about the busiest project on FSOLDigital these days. New EP, starting with a new mix of the track from Built by Humanoid, plus three b-sides. Digital only.

https://fsol.bandcamp.com/album/orfan-atmosphere-ep

1. Orfan Atmosphere txk
2. Octant Atmosphere
3. Savage Elements
4. UY - a.p.e
Vertical Pig
Hardhead

Re: Humanoid - Orfan Atmosphere EP

Post by Vertical Pig »

Have to say this is one of my favourite things to have come out under Humanoid - first track reminds me of old AFX.
nanio tine
Hardhead

Post by nanio tine »

excellent, keep em coming Brian, new humanoid is some of the best electronica from the last ten years
moxlox
Tingler

Post by moxlox »

How come it’s only on bandcamp and not FSOLdigital?! I’ve been hunting around for it on their site.... found it now
Repetition Is A Form Of Change
Ross

Post by Ross »

My guess would be sales are probably far better on Bandcamp due to its many benefits (streaming, unlimited re-downloads, multiple formats, adding to your personal collection), and that means they might be forgetting to pop stuff on FSOLDigital for some releases. Music for 3 Books isn't on there yet either.
moxlox
Tingler

Post by moxlox »

All power to them then!

Funnily enough I bought Music for 3 Books in HMV on CD. I literally had that old skool rush of excitement when I discovered it in the racks; and I didn’t even know it was coming out. It was a whooahhhh moment for me.
Repetition Is A Form Of Change
Ross

Post by Ross »

The last time I bought a FSOL CD in a shop was the first three Archives, which I'd seen were coming out, but weren't very well advertised at the time - the start of FSOLDigital was very much an experiment - so I was pretty surprised to see them in Crash Records in Leeds before they were even on sale on the website.

Browsing in record shops and coming across interesting stuff is something I'm ludicrously nostalgic for.