FSOL Facebook Page

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
RazorJack
Open Loop

Re: FSOL Facebook Page

Post by RazorJack »

I don't like Facebook, but I have it anyway because I was getting really pissed off to miss important announcements from my favorite bands that weren't posted anywhere else.

For FSOL I think the best way to stay up to date is here on this forum :-)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

no rontxo as time goes on you will become less and less of an existing soul as long as you avoid facebook and the like

and this is a good thing :mrgreen:

lol really though i'm kind of scared of where the digital world is going so i'm thinking "less is more" is the way i'll be handling the rest of my life. my cell phone is a piece of garbage that i often don't even turn on for a week.
i'm guilty as charged by posting and sharing a bit of my mind here but whatever YOLO and such :P

i actually get a rush of pleasure from the fact that i'm not wired to social media and a smartphone.
it's amazing when you see the world around you from this perspective these days.
i read about a similar idea in a "quit smoking" book once. about how once you've turned the corner and won....you look at smokers with pity rather than envy.
i surely get that vibe when i see the drones that we all know are out there. and using my analogy....it's kind of like the entire world are smokers and i'm one of the few left with clean lungz

ah yeah brose :lol:

well....at least we have some of you infiltrating the matrix or whatever to make sure we get 100% of fsol news looool
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

True dat, also facebook isn't actually the coolest thing right now (not that it matters, i just mean people are getting fed up with it)

But hey, if it gains them fans, godspeed then! :)
from the source flows the endless...
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

I will remember this day as the Facebook day...

I went to friend´s house today and he tells about a new festival that try make live sets via online...and i said:this is my fucking chance to make an isdn to festival.... hohoho...again the facebook claws are large, like the glove of Freddies Krugger!!!!! O_o

http://www.noiseofffestival.com/

well , im now in this but when i go to make a trial jam set ....page say that you need facebook for get the plugin for live set only....

i shit em all, i have hangout , live stream on youtube but when i try something....you are always facebook on my minddddd...

I'll tell my brother to make me a fan page, so I can do a fucking live,this is horrible world ,minus for dictators

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
darktrain
Tingler

Post by darktrain »

mate..you make this forum fun to read

long may you continue!!

btw those memes gave me a headache
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

darktrain wrote:btw those memes gave me a headache
indeed - I'm still dizzy...
You're doin' too much, do less.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

:) thanks

Yooohooo ...are you like follow me...

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

"This page now becomes the official FSOL - The Future Sound of London page - our many thanks to diana for beginning this - if anyone needs to contact us - then here is the place - ONWARDS"

Just been posted on the FSOL Facebook page. Can we assume this is official now? Who is Diana? :)
Magnificient Insignificance
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Diana will be the fan who ran the page that Graham was trying to get in touch with a while ago - apparently they recently got through and have taken over the page.
The FSOL one they set up a few months ago will become the FSOLDigital page.