Terminal Window 2

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Re: Terminal Window 2

Post by Pandemonium »

Also, Nmesh and Akkya, send full names for the credits in the booklet.
You're doin' too much, do less.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Ok guys, here's a tracklist, this might change slightly once I have and listen through all the tracks:

01. Nmesh - Terminal Interface
02. Noisesurfer - Wook
03. Loose Link - Iodium
04. Offland - Lines (recon)
05. Akkya - Earthchild
06. Clockwork Keyboard - Extract My Time
07. Ross Baker - Rain
08. cubus - Parameter Window
09. Offland - Weeds
10. Loose Link - Sipbass
11. Noisesurfer - Hazey Pillow
12. Akkya - Foundation
13. Clockwork Keyboard - Crazy Dog Beats
14. Ross Baker - Storm Passed
15. Nmesh - Mainframe Terminal
16. Strumazdale - Caves

A job well done guys, this one's bigger than volume 1 :D

I'm following the first volume's method of having everyone's tracks on either sides of the album parrellel with each other, though I've done and still doing abit of rearranging so we have a nice mix of ambience and more up-beat music throughout the album.

Nmesh you have the honors of starting the journey off with your intro, looking forward to it!

Also, here's the Bandcamp page, with the first volume up, I may change the header when volume 2 is released:

http://terminalwindow.bandcamp.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Coo'?
Last edited by LooseLink on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

nice
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Thats looking good.Like the Bandcamp page.Looking forward to hearing the new one.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

This volume promises to be fucking great!
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

Bandcamp pages looks awesome. @Pandemonium - I've already got a .txt file with the credits ready, I'll have that in my dropbox along with the songs - or do I just message you about it? @Looselink - wow, opening track, nice! I actually think I had it ass-backwards in my last post - The first one I did would make a much better intro - already has a 2:00 intro on it to begin with. The 'prelude' actually wound up clocking in at *ahem* 7 minutes hehe.... and would probably be well fit at the end, for a number of reasons. You're call though! I'll be finishing everything up later this evening. You should have it in your hands by tomorrow. And thank you, what an honor! :D
Proceed with visual attack.
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Nmesh 1984 wrote:@Pandemonium - I've already got a .txt file with the credits ready, I'll have that in my dropbox along with the songs - or do I just message you about it?
- Yes, message me about it - I'll do the booklet, LooseLink will handle the audio - send him everything anyway :)

PS - Mr. beetles - You do the front cover, it would not be a bad idea to do the back cover picture too - in sync with the front one, but with more clear space so I could type in the tracklist - I like to have old-skool booklet for the whole thing, front with 12-14 pages booklet and a back one (118mm x 155mm format to fit in).
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

BTW Ross, can you send me the Font that was used in TW1 - I think I know the one but there are so many variations in font, and I want the same one.

PS - RONTXO my man, where did you find the picture of Vegeta spice :) - do you have the same one in Spain?
- It was the logo of the most famous Yugoslavian mixed spice, and today still exists :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=vegeta& ... 40&bih=720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

While we're talking about a back cover, did you make one for volume 1 back in the day?
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I didn't do an image that would fit the tray of a jewel case, no, but there was a tracklist in the booklet, followed by a locked cabin door as the back cover of the booklet.

Pandemonium - http://secondthought.co.uk/fsol/media.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you'll want Greenm03 from there. Green Mountain 3 I think it'll be called when it's installed.

Tracklist is looking good, particularly looking forward to hearing the Sturmazdale track, haha. Eagerly awaiting the finished thing here. :)
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Hows this for a back cover?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Pandemonium wrote:
PS - RONTXO my man, where did you find the picture of Vegeta spice :) - do you have the same one in Spain?
- It was the logo of the most famous Yugoslavian mixed spice, and today still exists :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=vegeta& ... 40&bih=720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I only search on google images under "ok chef" words,this mixed spice not appear on spanish products but i will buy if 1 day supermarkets make a ethno special products weeks(very typical in some seasonal businesses)what is certain is that I love condimetar and add spice to my meals :)
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Just recieved Nmesh's tracks, epic and awesome! Alot of FSOL-isms in these. Tracklist updated, just need Pete's track now, touch up my tracks abit, and then I'll mix this mother together :)
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Holy shit this one's gonna be TIGHT! :)
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

/kowtow