Soo...its gone quiet

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
darktrain
Tingler

Soo...its gone quiet

Post by darktrain »

seems to have gone a bit quiet...any news on anything fsol related?
Dennis
Ill Flower

Re: Soo...its gone quiet

Post by Dennis »

Apart from that R&S thing, I´m afraid no...

I guess that means they´re busy in the studio working on further excursions into the sound of one hand clapping, producing unheard sounds from the 3rd ear dimension ;)
Magnificient Insignificance
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

If there's anything, you can be assured it'll be reported!
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

They told me that they're holding off releasing anything until I properly listen to the Zeebox trilogy and fully understand it

(This may not be true)
dell1972
Spineless Jelly

Post by dell1972 »

I think they're waiting on me making it through the Eurotechno album in one sitting as well.

Surely they're taking part in this year's vinyl celebration of all things ebay? That's next month so surely some sort of announcement will be forthcoming soon if they are.
I am the eye that looks within
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Another record store day????????????

NO..NOOO.NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHAHHHSSSSSSHHGGGFGF, MY GOD ,please dont another millions bonus store´s days and more Fsoldigital.com limited editions fanbase Vinyls etc....
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

they created it just for you so you can get pissed off and violent.
from the source flows the endless...
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

tryptych wrote:they created it just for you so you can get pissed off and violent.
here in Spain do not get those records, I only say that,includes DjFood,at any time I talk about myself,just say it's a horrible system to call the record buyers, it is more a way of not dying record stores.

egotism and nihilism have never been my strong,They continue to create for you that I only hear them any more :mrgreen:
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

http://new-vinyl.blogspot.com/

ASTRALWERKS 20/20 (20th Anniversary 7x7" box set with 20 Flexi discs featuring rare/unreleased tracks by Kraftwerk, Air, Chemical Bros. and more!) More = FSOL????? ....

For the moment in the list not look for any FSOL/AA releases on RDS,but until 20 april who knows
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

On the 27th March (I believe) they're releasing the list for the event. I think I've mentioned on here before how much I dislike the event - to qualify, what the event has become....

What it should be: A day to celebrate the independent record shop and a celebration of music throughout the decades
What it actually is: A day for ebay cunts to make money from stuff they have no intention in hearing and deny music lovers the possibility to hear something new or buy part of their musical heritage.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

mcbpete wrote:On the 27th March (I believe) they're releasing the list for the event. I think I've mentioned on here before how much I dislike the event - to qualify, what the event has become....

What it should be: A day to celebrate the independent record shop and a celebration of music throughout the decades
What it actually is: A day for ebay cunts to make money from stuff they have no intention in hearing and deny music lovers the possibility to hear something new or buy part of their musical heritage.
And I'll be witnessing that first hand pretty soon! :shock:
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Tito Lozano wrote:From :
http://new-vinyl.blogspot.com/

ASTRALWERKS 20/20 (20th Anniversary 7x7" box set with 20 Flexi discs featuring rare/unreleased tracks by Kraftwerk, Air, Chemical Bros. and more!) More = FSOL????? ....

For the moment in the list not look for any FSOL/AA releases on RDS,but until 20 april who knows
Confirmed:

http://new-vinyl.blogspot.com

ASTRALWERKS 20/20 (20th Anniversary 7x7" box set with 20 Colored Flexi discs featuring rare/unreleased tracks by FSOL, Beta Band, Fatboy Slim, Royksopp, Basement Jaxx, Doves, Cassius, David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, Hot Chip, Kraftwerk, Air, Chemical Bros. and more!) (1000 Copies only) ,shame to be poor and not able to reserve a copy of this,reserve me for a best time :( , sure will be really nice thing on "Colored Flexi Disc Rare /Unreleased" Fsol Track :cry:
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
dell1972
Spineless Jelly

Post by dell1972 »

Intriguing. Rare/Unreleased may mean rare or unreleased though.

When I read the description I immediately thought of Live In New York which turned up on the Rarewerks album, along with rare tracks by many of these other artists. Could be wrong though.
I am the eye that looks within
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I'm betting Cow, Bring Me Home or Live in New York.
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

"FSOL changed their cover photo" says FSOL facebook page.

I think I will wait with getting excited, I'm not even sure if this fb-site is official. But maybe there is a little chance that this actually could mean something...

Edit: Oh no just noticed it's only a fan-page, it would have been too good to be true...
Magnificient Insignificance