looking for fsol video

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
cascade
Hardhead

Re: looking for fsol video

Post by cascade »

Ross wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:43 pm The New Consciousness, an art project by Brian and friends in Glasgow in the early-to-mid '80s. They did video, music, possibly art instillations. Some of the other members appear on Zeebox tracks, and Jon Gosland has more recently played drums on some Blackhill Transmitter tracks, as well as 'playing' bass guitar on the Stakker Humanoid Top of the Pops performance. I think Howie B was involved in the project at some point.
i see. thanks for the info
I really should put this, The Heads (Brian's first band) and Exhibition (Gaz's first band) on my blog at some point, although none of them have any official releases to their names.
please do! traction should get a special mention just because of the accompanying video, plus i dont recall it appearing on any of the zeebox 84-87 albums. i might be wrong though
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Re: looking for fsol video

Post by Ross »

Nah, it’s exclusive to the video, I think it was made for Brian’s university course if I remember correctly. There’ll be a blog update at the end of the year summing up 2022 releases so I’ll do them all then.