Terminal Radio

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
LooseLink
Expander

Re: Terminal Radio

Post by LooseLink »

Sorry chaps, yeah as Ross said I didn't have enough time before my trip. I'm back now, so expect it soon!
haze
Hardhead

Post by haze »

waiting with baited, erm, ears....
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

TR12 has plenty of space, 'bout 6 of them in fact!, Fnoob deadline date September 29 (apologies for this if its not enough)
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Awesome! finally :)
Listening now - everything sounds top-notch for now - really clumps together nicely.

PS - just a thought - we can skip a month in the TR series - so people can make new mixes with no pressure :)
You're doin' too much, do less.
haze
Hardhead

Post by haze »

this month's show is exceptionally good. some lovely sounds. top work all!
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Yeah, this is definitely one of the best so far, particularly enjoying Pandemonium's mix, adds a nice variety to the show.
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Thanks Ross, your opinion means a lot :)

The whole mix looks like a turmoil of ups and downs - all in some kind of brilliant ambient blend.

Loving the piano pieces all around...

- I didn't know how people would react to the local (ethnic) sounds that I incorporated,
they remind me of Amorphous Androgynous at times, and I often wondered how would AA incorporate them in their psychedelic soundscapes...
haze
Hardhead

Post by haze »

yeah really loved those vibes fella. out of interest where do they originate from?
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

haze wrote:yeah really loved those vibes fella. out of interest where do they originate from?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_t ... _Macedonia
haze
Hardhead

Post by haze »

ah nice one, thanks. really spellbinding vocals in your mix. very nice.
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

100 plays on SoundCloud in 24h - not bad :)

(We've had better but I guess we don't promote the way we used to... I think 'monthly' is too often...)
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Your mix was awesome Pande :)

Monthly has worked out for us thus far, I think if it calls for it at a certain month Fnoob can be skipped. I can push the date back and post it on Soundcloud if people need more time. Doesn't worry me, as the glue that keeps TR together is the mixes, I just stick it together :)

Kinda struggling personally with the promotion side, this area will need everyone's cooperation, it can't just fall on me every single month. I"ve asked many people and in turn still waiting for them to reply. I do have ideas to promote this but I'm getting busy personally at the moment as I'm currently working on my second album (looking like its on track this time, never been this focused or prolific with my own music in a LOOONG time), and heaps of great collaborations that I can't wait for you all to hear.

I guess this will be a good time to bring this up. I'm happy to continue putting TR together for now, but I reckon one of you should have a go organizing a volume. This isn't just my series, this is FSOLBoard's. I think everyone should have a turn at every level. It would probably be a very good way to keep it fresh and keep the series going for a long time. Let me know what you guys think.
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

It's very cool for you to focus on your album Loose,
it's also cool if someone wants to step up and take over the TR for a few Volumes...
but you are doing such an awesome job - nobody didn't thought to take over - but if you're overwhelmed...
someone should (not me though, because I don't have the skills yet, I only started to brush off the rust off my mixing fingers :) - and I'm too busy some of the months too).

So, who will it be...? Someone who also made radio spots maybe... someone with the right skills :)
Pinyaka
Hardhead

Post by Pinyaka »

Great mix this month. Maybe my favorite so far. Keep 'em coming.