Terminal Radio

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Re: Terminal Radio

Post by mcbpete »

From going to the site it looks like it's in our current time zone. So is 8pm for British Folks (as in 8pm BST, which is technically 7pm GMT if you want to confuse matters !)
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

I always forget when it comes on over here in the U.S. (eastern time). Pretty sure it's while I'm at work anyway, so I don't try and rack my brain too hard about it. I'll catch the mixcloud when it's uploaded.
Proceed with visual attack.
impurfekt
Hardhead

Post by impurfekt »

LooseLink wrote: This month we cross the interstellar ditch to Neo-America to cross a new path with promising newcomer IMPURFEKT, where he has provided us with an awe-inspiring selection of work from his upcoming debut album "Crawling". Before leaving we also take a new trip with DJ MYTHOS, host of the MYTHIC BEAT radio show on ArtXFM. CUBUS makes a long welcome return to the series with a brand new wonderful adventure, and HALFTRIBE also returns with another exclusive mix. We continue admiring NOISESURFER's Smokin' Rooms, take a dive into ROSS BAKER's Psychedelic Headspace and follow OFF LAND through the wonders of his time and space, before we lastly get treated with special re-workings of the ever-creative FIVE MINUTES ALONE, as he plants a few more into your brain from his Garden Of Static Decay!

Along with a selection of the latest releases from FSOLDIGITAL, this is set to be one epic show. Tune in AUGUST 6, 20:00 - 22:00 GMT.

Enjoy the trip!

http://fnoob.com/blogs/terminal-radio-10-august-6
Awesome. Thanks for the introduction! Looking forward to listening. Is there a way to listen on fnoob without an account? Otherwise I'll wait for the mixcloud or soundcloud to land before I spread the news.

Oh, I forgot to mention; this is actually my fourth album. Debut mix though :)
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Yeah, you can listen on fnoob without an account, just press the play button. Lookin forward for the show to start, its a pity though we have to wait to get a copy of this until things are sorted with hosting.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
impurfekt
Hardhead

Post by impurfekt »

Hrm. It doesn't appear to like me. Every button I click on wants me to sign up first...
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Really? Thats pretty weird, Im listening to Underground Channel right now just before Terminal Radio kicks in, and Im not even logged in.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

impurfekt wrote:
LooseLink wrote: This month we cross the interstellar ditch to Neo-America to cross a new path with promising newcomer IMPURFEKT, where he has provided us with an awe-inspiring selection of work from his upcoming debut album "Crawling". Before leaving we also take a new trip with DJ MYTHOS, host of the MYTHIC BEAT radio show on ArtXFM. CUBUS makes a long welcome return to the series with a brand new wonderful adventure, and HALFTRIBE also returns with another exclusive mix. We continue admiring NOISESURFER's Smokin' Rooms, take a dive into ROSS BAKER's Psychedelic Headspace and follow OFF LAND through the wonders of his time and space, before we lastly get treated with special re-workings of the ever-creative FIVE MINUTES ALONE, as he plants a few more into your brain from his Garden Of Static Decay!

Along with a selection of the latest releases from FSOLDIGITAL, this is set to be one epic show. Tune in AUGUST 6, 20:00 - 22:00 GMT.

Enjoy the trip!

http://fnoob.com/blogs/terminal-radio-10-august-6
Awesome. Thanks for the introduction! Looking forward to listening. Is there a way to listen on fnoob without an account? Otherwise I'll wait for the mixcloud or soundcloud to land before I spread the news.

Oh, I forgot to mention; this is actually my fourth album. Debut mix though :)
Ah crap, sorry :) I'll fix that when its posted to Mixcloud/Soundcloud.

I forgot London/England has a Summer Time as well lol... GMT is there for the European friends :) Its always a hard one, one where either we stick a table up or people themselves figure when that is in their time.

On the main Fnoob page just click Underground in the Live Radio strip near the top (the button's next to the blue archives button) and it should take you straight to the player, if it doesn't try this:

http://fnoob.com/radios/fnoob-underground-radio

Doesn't require an account :)
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Just got home in time to hear my bit start !
impurfekt
Hardhead

Post by impurfekt »

Ah, now it's working for me. Thanks mate!
Pinyaka
Hardhead

Post by Pinyaka »

I don't get a play button on the fnoob page linked above. I get one on Loose_Links pages for Transmissions 8 and 9, so any idea what the deal may be?
Pinyaka
Hardhead

Post by Pinyaka »

Besides complaining about not being able to hear the mix, I'd also point out that I'm really grateful that you guys got the first nine transmissions up downloadable.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Pinyaka wrote:I don't get a play button on the fnoob page linked above. I get one on Loose_Links pages for Transmissions 8 and 9, so any idea what the deal may be?
That channel is a live stream so won't play the Terminal Radio ep that went out last night. It'll no doubt (due to the kind people here) be archived and uploaded to soundcloud/mixcloud in the next few days though
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Mixcloud up now, Soundcloud, Mixcrate, Fnoob download over the next couple days, enjoy!:

http://www.mixcloud.com/TerminalRadio/t ... ission-10/

Herd cover!:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/rnvb97juu ... ods_nz.jpg
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Ace, cheers man ! BTW was that sound at 1:13:40 near the end of my part of the mix intentional - What on earth is it ?!
impurfekt
Hardhead

Post by impurfekt »

Thanks for the heads up! I just discovered the mixcloud. Spreading the word now. I'll have a proper listen tomorrow.