Terminal Radio

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
LooseLink
Expander

Re: Terminal Radio

Post by LooseLink »

Hudson, HUDSON get a hold of yourself! :)

I'll upgrade my Soundcloud so I can upload it then. Though will have to upgrade it again for Volume 5, thoooough need to save money for my first months in the UK, just in case.

If I go up to a solo account, you're allowed 12 hours of uploaded music, so by say around Terminal Radio 8 someone else will need to start hosting them. Ain't gonna go to Pro unless I get a very good hourly wage from whatever job the queen offers me, or if my music somehow starts selling well :)

Also, I'm putting the deadline for Volume 5 at March 20. The next show will be on Tuesdays as it will be moved to the ambient channel on Fnoob, which will make it the 26th for airtime. I have nearly all the mixes already, just need mixes from Nmesh, Akkya and Five Minutes Alone, all good guys? :)
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

LooseLink wrote:Hudson, HUDSON get a hold of yourself! :)

I'll upgrade my Soundcloud so I can upload it then. Though will have to upgrade it again for Volume 5, thoooough need to save money for my first months in the UK, just in case.

If I go up to a solo account, you're allowed 12 hours of uploaded music, so by say around Terminal Radio 8 someone else will need to start hosting them. Ain't gonna go to Pro unless I get a very good hourly wage from whatever job the queen offers me, or if my music somehow starts selling well :)

Also, I'm putting the deadline for Volume 5 at March 20. The next show will be on Tuesdays as it will be moved to the ambient channel on Fnoob, which will make it the 26th for airtime. I have nearly all the mixes already, just need mixes from Nmesh, Akkya and Five Minutes Alone, all good guys? :)
I'll clear some space and the vol 5 mix is in the making - will be ready before 20th
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

Someone will have to up the final 4 mixes to their account or I can take down the previous 4 (and let them spread around as they have been dl'd a few time to say the least)

I'll have vol 4 up by tomorrow
Darkfloor
Hardhead

Post by Darkfloor »

Thanks for asking me to contribute a mix to this series. I hope you enjoy it.

Will get up on Darkfloor shortly.
Darkfloor
Hardhead

Post by Darkfloor »

As for somewhere to host have you considered Official.fm?
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

I think it would be a great pity if the previous volumes are removed, what do you think we should guys? maybe we should all contribute some money to buy a soundcloud pro? Something has to be done to collect all the volumes in one place.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

I'm all out of space on mine after I downgraded at xmas.I'd be up for contributing a little so that we could all chip in and get an account with space? or try Official.fm - I dont even know what that is - gonna google it in a mo.
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

beetles wrote:I'm all out of space on mine after I downgraded at xmas.I'd be up for contributing a little so that we could all chip in and get an account with space? or try Official.fm - I dont even know what that is - gonna google it in a mo.
official is good I sell some stuff through there
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

You can put radio sets on various sites for host,not is necessary make a new pro soundclod count,we have the fsolboard count in it for put sesions on soundcloud world but this is a part of all networld...

http://beatplexity.com/
http://kiwi6.com/
https://archive.org/
etc...

Official.fm sounds interesting too

payments of 500 eur per year for a count with unlimited uploads ?... :shock:
No way....
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

less elitist and more diffusers
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

500 euros? Bloody hell, thats very expensive! Is there another way? Is this the only choice that soundloud has to offer?
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

volume 4 uploading now
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Thanks Akkya :)

Khm - need I remind you that we don't have a large nice version for the Vol.4 front cover??
You're doin' too much, do less.
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

Yes, thank you Akkya. I was beginning to think you might have a Pro Plus account. But yeah... expensive for unlimited hours. I'm about to renew my solo account. Money's tight, and if I spent any more than the €79/year, my wife might not be too happy with me. :( However if we need to find a permanent home for our beloved Terminal mixes, than of course I'll contribute whatever's necessary. -Cheers Akkya- Glad to be able to give listeners a download option for this one! I'll be spreading the word.
Proceed with visual attack.