Post by Akkya »

up on soundcloud here
http://soundcloud.com/akkya/fsol-forum-terminal-radio-2

nice work people
Akkya
Expander

Re: Terminal Window 2

Post by Akkya »

wow --- 4mins and I'm really impressed....
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Have this warm and good feeling, i think I feel happy, at least for these 2 hours. Preparing the ritual, and diving into the Terminal . . .
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
OffLand
Ill Flower

Post by OffLand »

Transmission two looks amazing. can't wait to give it a listen after the new year when I'm back in town. :)
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

Made this on the fly! I'll be able to give this a proper listen tomorrow. Nice work again everybody!

Proceed with visual attack.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Thanks man, grabbing this little beauty.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Lightning fast :D

Akkya, a little spelling nitpick, on the soundcloud page there in the tracklist and the tags Mischapex has an extra h in his name, my fault I did that on Mixcloud, kill that h! :) Thanks again for posting!

There's an option on Soundcloud now to re-post what other people have posted onto your own page. Everyone who has contributed should do that, as it might help spread the word.

Awesome ad once again Alex :)

Volume 3, we can do that next year :P I was thinking the deadline to be January 25th somewhere, to keep the monthly schedule. But again, we are in the holiday period still, so I'm all for pushing that back if people say so.

Well done guys, a great way to cap off 2012!
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

All done... Cheers everyone... Great work all round
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Really loving this new transmission.I think the announcements by Asia Ludlow really help add a professional feel to the whole series.It would be good to continue these and also get some more people to record some announcements as well.I was originally worried how different mixes would flow together but they seem to work fine so far.One little thing - I think we maybe need a new image for the mixcloud page - the Terminal Window one we are using needs to be changed for a new Terminal Radio image.I'm happy to make one if everyones ok with that? Also I reckon we should look into having a future transmission broadcast on a radio show or a podcast.Im sure there are shows out there who would be interested in playing a whole two hours of this stuff sometime.We could build the mixes as usual - the only difference would be we could announce the artists before their individual mixes are broadcast.A little bit of promotion for all the artists involved as well as Terminal Window/Radio.Just a thought.
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

Number 1... Engage!
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

You guys are great! Once again, i would like to thank people of this community firstly for Terminals and your wonderful music, and secondly for embracing my sounds. I dont like showing my sentimental side publicly, but people on this forum who Ive talked to during these last 2 years, know what my music means to me, as it reflects my esoteric world. So, this time extra many thanks to Loose Link, who inspired me and motivated me to push myself even further with my sounds, i think Ive become a little wiser with the Terminal experience. It really feels good being part of your team folks.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

listened twice,the mix sounds very very well ,was fantastic mixes from all,really,enjoy with Dubmasta final set so much,with start from Loose link bits and Nmesh master of remix,cubus mix was dark and nice too,Akkya as always incredible the final set with Pink Floyd...Phenomenal,Big ambient set by Sven Meyer great master of sounds sure and i feel 1 special track from Loose Link on Ck mix,any idea Craig? :)

Really nice work in the complete mix work and artworks are very profesional as Herd only knows.

Well thanks to all ,Special thanks to Craig for project ,mixes and big ideas for music.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

beetles wrote:I think the announcements by Asia Ludlow really help add a professional feel to the whole series.It would be good to continue these and also get some more people to record some announcements as well.
Glad you like... I still plan on getting Asia to say a few more things for me (I have a small list ready). She just hasn't been at work the last few weeks. Hopefully before the next transmission. But yeah, I was also thinking we could have multiple voices at our disposal to really vary it up. I'm keeping my 'ears peeled' for someone else that could get the job done professionally. Also, I originally cut up around 40 FSOL tracks get that intro, so I've still got material ready to make a few different ones for the future.

I scanned through the mix yesterday, and holy shit.... it sounds amazing. Promoted the hell out of it as well. This afternoon I'm completely emerging myself in this mix for 2 hours. Craig, I like the idea of featuring a new release at the beginning of the mixes. We'd be doing FSOLdigital a good service there. And yes lets get our Transmissions featured on a podcast! Great idea there.
Proceed with visual attack.
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

I really like asia's voice too. Personally like the witch girl, I would like to keep just her voice as the persona of the fsol boards efforts. Seriously couldn't be more perfect for me...
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

beetles wrote:Really loving this new transmission.I think the announcements by Asia Ludlow really help add a professional feel to the whole series.It would be good to continue these and also get some more people to record some announcements as well.I was originally worried how different mixes would flow together but they seem to work fine so far.One little thing - I think we maybe need a new image for the mixcloud page - the Terminal Window one we are using needs to be changed for a new Terminal Radio image.I'm happy to make one if everyones ok with that? Also I reckon we should look into having a future transmission broadcast on a radio show or a podcast.Im sure there are shows out there who would be interested in playing a whole two hours of this stuff sometime.We could build the mixes as usual - the only difference would be we could announce the artists before their individual mixes are broadcast.A little bit of promotion for all the artists involved as well as Terminal Window/Radio.Just a thought.
Asia, big thanks to Nmesh for getting her on, she is definitely a great addition. Like I said these announcements will be expanded upon, Asia will say alot more. I'll try and do a few plugs myself and add heavy effects to them, and I welcome anybody else on the board to do the same. Would like to get a Yage/Cyberface type of thing going, not to the same extent as FSOL's version, but just to say a few things, real bizarre shit, about alternate universes and whatnot.

Someone to announce the list of mixers will be cool, here's the list for volume 3 again, wait until the order is finalised before going ahead:

NMESH
cubus
FIVE MINUTES ALONE
ROSS BAKER
AKKYA
SVEN MEYER
NOISESURFER
LOOSE LINK

I'm cool with a new picture for Mixcloud. That Window one was a placeholder anyway.

Appearing on a podcast or radio station will indeed be a good next step for Terminal. I reckon that should be the aim for Volume 3, need to find ways to get this show out there. Ads for Window/solo work will be cool too, they can be peppered throughout the mix, maybe with Asia saying a few things about each person.
Tito Lozano wrote:listened twice,the mix sounds very very well ,was fantastic mixes from all,really,enjoy with Dubmasta final set so much,with start from Loose link bits and Nmesh master of remix,cubus mix was dark and nice too,Akkya as always incredible the final set with Pink Floyd...Phenomenal,Big ambient set by Sven Meyer great master of sounds sure and i feel 1 special track from Loose Link on Ck mix,any idea Craig? :)

Really nice work in the complete mix work and artworks are very profesional as Herd only knows.

Well thanks to all ,Special thanks to Craig for project ,mixes and big ideas for music.
I was responsible for the middle section of the C-Keyboard mix :) Defiantly need the Floyd in there somewhere, many thanks to Akkya for fixing that :D