What is this?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
Blu Mar Ten
Hardhead

What is this?

Post by Blu Mar Ten »

hi all,

I was clearing stuff off an old external drive from our old studio, and stumbled across a load of music, including this. I have no idea what it is or where it came from, and googling the titles and searching on this forum brings up no matches.

Any ideas what it is? Seems to be a real mixed bag of tracks.

Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Re: What is this?

Post by Ross »

In 2009, a bunch of tracks accidentally leaked through yage.co.uk - the index.htm was temporarily missing - and then a few years later the whole lot briefly appeared on a torrent site. Weirdly, 'Viewed from the Left' disappeared in the interim.
fsolish
Hardhead

Post by fsolish »

Please share ! :D
Blu Mar Ten
Hardhead

Post by Blu Mar Ten »

Ross wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:10 pm In 2009, a bunch of tracks accidentally leaked through yage.co.uk - the index.htm was temporarily missing - and then a few years later the whole lot briefly appeared on a torrent site. Weirdly, 'Viewed from the Left' disappeared in the interim.
thanks! i wonder how it ended up on this drive, I've never even heard of it before.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Ross wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:10 pm In 2009, a bunch of tracks accidentally leaked through yage.co.uk - the index.htm was temporarily missing
I totally missed this (or it's completely escaped my brain!) - was the yage site their FTP/file domain location, looks quite blank nowadays !
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

It wasn’t discussed publicly, that blank index page was added very quickly after and has remained since. I’d imagine the tracks went offline at the same time!

The original version of FSOLDigital was hosted on yage.co.uk, probably also where WIPs were stored.