'Terminal'

Make some music, have some musical tips or questions ? Well, why not bung them in here !
Blu Mar Ten
Hardhead

'Terminal'

Post by Blu Mar Ten »

don't think i remembered to post this here at the time, but it might be of interest to you.
a few years back someone from here asked me to do a mix for the resurrected Terminal Radio. I started putting together some original music for it, then it sort of took on a life of its own and I ended up writing one long original thing. It's not exactly one track, and not exactly an album or EP, and not exactly a mix... it's sort of all those things and none of them at the same time.

Anyway, that tinkering went on for far too long and I failed to deliver the project, and I think the Terminal Radio became moribund again in the interim, I'm not entirely sure. But I put this up anyway, even though I never really finished it.

You can download a copy here if you want it - http://files.blumarten.com/Blu_Mar_Ten_Terminal.zip

Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Re: 'Terminal'

Post by Ross »

Blu Mar Ten wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:43 pm Anyway, that tinkering went on for far too long and I failed to deliver the project, and I think the Terminal Radio became moribund again in the interim, I'm not entirely sure.
99% sure it's dead.

Just a heads up, I've moved this to the Music Making board as it's not directly FSOL related. Will have a listen after the Mixlr broadcast this evening!
billybatts
Tingler

Post by billybatts »

I love it, some bits remind me of Orb, Dead Cities, Global Communications in places but done your way. thanks for uploading.
Blu Mar Ten
Hardhead

Post by Blu Mar Ten »

thanks, glad you enjoyed it
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Only just got around to listening to this today, really impressive stuff. Would have fit in brilliantly on Terminal Radio. You could totally have released this as is!
Blu Mar Ten
Hardhead

Post by Blu Mar Ten »

Ross wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:06 pm Only just got around to listening to this today, really impressive stuff. Would have fit in brilliantly on Terminal Radio. You could totally have released this as is!
thanks ross
Retroperra
Hardhead

Post by Retroperra »

Absolutely great!! Thank you for sharing!
Retroperra
Hardhead

Post by Retroperra »

Also - I've got a CD you did with MC Conrad, Slipstream and Future Proof - great stuff! LIstened to it now and isn't there a hint of a FSOL sample in Slipstream?
Blu Mar Ten
Hardhead

Post by Blu Mar Ten »

Retroperra wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:15 pm Also - I've got a CD you did with MC Conrad, Slipstream and Future Proof - great stuff! LIstened to it now and isn't there a hint of a FSOL sample in Slipstream?
more than possible lol
that whole period from us and everyone else is littered with fsol samples