My testimony

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
Diego_H
Hardhead

My testimony

Post by Diego_H »

Hello my Friends! My name is Diego Henrique, I have 31 years old and I'm living in Brazil. I've be making music since teenager (techno, house and lo-fi experiments), this is a old dream for me but when I heard FSOL's music in the first time, I known some similarities in the context sound, like a blowing and massive atmosphere very very nostalgic.
Before 2012 the sound catch me but now the sounds begin to created a kind of "hole" in time & space. I put this element in to my meditation exercise and I can see my own "Dirty Shadows", and now I remember because my darkness begin to shine! Yes, yes I love!
Music saves my life, it's not a exaggeration! I was tired in 2011 and so I found Lifeforms! Well, Lifeforms found me, and I awaken to all I need because the music begin to escape in to inside me, and I have be to change my human condition, music living inside me all this time.
I named my musical project "Awaken In The Dew" long time ago and now I understand the question.
Thank you!
seedy
Antique Toy

Re: My testimony

Post by seedy »

hey man welcome!

i will check out your music from the other thread when i get a minute :)
Diego_H
Hardhead

Post by Diego_H »

Nice, thank you!

Glad to share these feelings and sounds.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Hello, welcome aboard! Always good to have passionate people about. Stick around :)
Diego_H
Hardhead

Post by Diego_H »

Hello Ross, thanks!

I've be looking other FSOL fans to understand these things. Come here!