amorphous facebook gallagher update

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
darktrain
Tingler

amorphous facebook gallagher update

Post by darktrain »

noticed this on the Amorphous facebook page updated recently

https://www.facebook.com/theamorphousan ... us?fref=nf
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Re: amorphous facebook gallagher update

Post by Ross »

Interesting. Sounds like elements of the Amorphous album will be incorporated into the new record then... doubt it'll actually be the proper AA collab we were once hoping for, though.
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

Is it just me, or do I get the impression that Gaz seems somewhat 'not amused'...
Magnificient Insignificance
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Well, 'not amused' is the modest form...

I never understood (nor liked) musicians (or might I say pop-divas) that are actually good in what they do - but always look at music as business first and art/creation later...

Noel played a dirty card here... He said it two years ago when the Noel/AA album was ready he didn't like how it felt, it was too much something-something - so he just waited it out and now picked what he liked to include into his next project. Well... if it is the way it looks, it's really just a shitty move...
You're doin' too much, do less.
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

So is it because Noel is finally releasing some of the stuff that's actually 90% the result of Brian'n Gaz' production wizardry, and claims it to be his own? Hopefully they will be credited in his new album somehow. But no royalties,' cause Noel owns all the copyright I guess. That would really be kind of annoying.
Magnificient Insignificance
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

My opinion is Noel Gallagher knows , the AA-NG album must be incredible ,but for the works of production by Brian & Gaz...but
the ego of this Mega-pop-diva could fill a planet, maybe for the guy say ok album must be something like this:

"Noel Gallagher present the superb megaproject with Noel Gallagher, also starring:Noel Gallagher,co-starring:Noel Gallagher,producer,mixed,written,arts,voice,guitar,hand of god,womensupersonicfucker,drunkgallonstop,and demigod by ...Noel Gallagher"

..is only opnion, maybe 1 day AA-NG album could be now and including magig set of artists who make possible the magic sound....
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Faroutman
Hardhead

Post by Faroutman »

If that is the case! It's not what a life! It's what a C**T!

Glory Hunter!
darktrain
Tingler

Post by darktrain »

I cringe everytime i hear a word leave his lips,i do alli can to avoid this plonker and i now know that AA posted this link as they are just as fed up with him as the rest of us.
ronniedobbs
Expander

Post by ronniedobbs »

Hmm seems Gary is a little upset on FB about "thee truly unpsychedelic" along with "co-produced, MY ARSE!" Hmmm who could he be referring to? Monobrow?
play this backwards and you'll hear evil messages
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Fuck I've had my head up the arses of people to whom THEE psychedelic is just a back up plan to plunder and give credibility to thee truly unpsychedelic - meanwhile for the last 2 / 3 years it's becoming apparent some real shit has been goin down - I'm inspired - time to put my energy back to where best served - I ain't no ones bitch ( at any cost ) and time to tell my story methinks - co - produced MY ARSE ! ( wonder who gets this cryptic fare ? )