I'm out.

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
beetles
Expander

I'm out.

Post by beetles »

I've decided that I'm not going to be doing any more covers / artwork for the Terminal project. I think its time for someone else to have a chance. I will complete all the projects I have agreed to with you all individually but then that's me. Good luck.
Akkya
Expander

Re: I'm out.

Post by Akkya »

beetles wrote:I've decided that I'm not going to be doing any more covers / artwork for the Terminal project. I think its time for someone else to have a chance. I will complete all the projects I have agreed to with you all individually but then that's me. Good luck.
:thumbs up:
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Ive got a couple of mixes I have collected from other artists for TR in the past too. I'll hand them over to whoever is putting the next lot of shows together.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

What's goin' dahn - are you dropping off the forum world?
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Yeah sort of. Just need to detach a bit.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Sometimes a good detach is a good thing - best of luck man, hope all is fine :)
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

cheers mate
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

hope all is well beetles

nice work you did :)
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Guys, if one of us goes, I will have to go too. This forum and especially Herd and Ross are people who inspired me most of all to make my own music, otherwise I would not be doing what I'm doing now. If this whole shit is happining because of Touched 3, I'm cancelling right away the Terminal Radio Vs Cancer project that I was putting together in order to promote and begin Terminal Radio Season 3 with Loose Link that we have planned for months. All these months I was coordinating things that had to do with the project and all Terminal artists have been informed for months now about what was to be. I have made a big effort to collect audio and video material from the Terminal crew + mixes from electronic artists around the world covering more than first 4 episodes including Alan's mix and photo material, and this is quite some material. I'm going to hand over all this material to whoever wants, I'm not doing it anymore. Without Herd I'm out of Terminal.

EDIT: nobody got invited to Touched, ask Martin.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

dubmasta wrote:If this whole shit is happining because of Touched 3, I'm cancelling right away the Terminal Radio Vs Cancer project that I was putting together in order to promote and begin Terminal Radio Season 3 with Loose Link that we have planned for months.
Wait what, what happened with Touch 3 ?!
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Hi mate, sorry for messing up your plans.It's got nothing to do with Touched. I'm just not enjoying being online as much as I have done and need a break from everything.I don't want to break up the TR crew.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

I'm out bro, I still will be visiting the forum but I'm out of Terminal.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
epitome
Elaborate Burn

Post by epitome »

Yeah, what's going on? I hope everyone's doing ok...
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

I recognize that maybe we have not supported enough to Herd, as Dubmasta say, he & Ross (with Pete too of course) were , are , big influence & inspiration for other to begin to make electronic music, he was worked all artworks for Terminal and anyone thought about
If Herd needed something more from us , to pay all his effort.... personally i´m waiting to best good times when i can put in contact with him for make something (always money was my problem to expand in general) , and well in other hand , these net days are suck , so many time trying get followers, get fans & spend lot of time with other people and sure would be fine a little breath....

Anyway Hope You Jason are well , be strong mate , and wel,l all shit in mind is a question of time to disapear in a hole wc... Please if you felt people here not given enough respect, friendship or collaborations/support your music is not correct, we loved your work, Maybe is time to make a tribute (Terminal or simple HERD remix project ) to Herd and could be interesting do it in Physical ....is only a suggestion guys...

Sometimes people needs a poke
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

well unless anyone knows anything that hasn't been confirmed here beetles is just saying he needs a break - unrelated to supporting his music

there sure is a whole lot of "real life" that goes on outside of our little bubble here :)

dude if you need to vent or pick someone's brain whatever you should know you can PM most anyone here
again hope all is well and this is just an effort go work on life goals and focus