Awake In The Dew - Last Sounds to Ascension (Album)

Make some music, have some musical tips or questions ? Well, why not bung them in here !
Diego_H
Hardhead

Awake In The Dew - Last Sounds to Ascension (Album)

Post by Diego_H »

'Last Sounds to Ascension' is my last album, released Nov/22 on Midia84 label. It's a work development with others pieces of me in a multifocal consciousness expression.
I can't explain more, but you can listen it and leave the sounds speak to you.

https://midia84.bandcamp.com/album/last ... -ascension

https://awakeinthedew.bandcamp.com/

Thank you!
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Re: Awake In The Dew - Last Sounds to Ascension (Album)

Post by Pandemonium »

Hi Diego - and welcome to the board :)

I did a quick run-through your album - and overall - it's not bad but it sounds like it needs more work.
I usually don't go for drone ambient albums, but yours isn't just droney.

We can throw around compliments, but I usually speak my mind about what doesn't work in an album, and what can be improved. (...in my humble opinion...)

- The problem is - the album sounds too vague - nothing stands out - everything is on the same level. I think this can be improved production-wise -- we have some decent producers here on the board (not me) and if you ask nicely you'll receive some valuable advice :)

- Also, too many movie dialogues. They work great in places, but there's just too many...

- Tracks 5 & 9 jump out with their glitchiness, I like 9 especially - it has some balance in the right places.
You're doin' too much, do less.
Diego_H
Hardhead

Post by Diego_H »

Hello Pandemonium.

Thanks for your comment. Yes, I hope meet other producers here. It's good to be here. Thanks!
Diego_H
Hardhead

Elemental Sounds Serie 001 (Setmix)

Post by Diego_H »

Hello my Friends! This is a setmix with the new brazilian underground experimental projects.

Tracklist>

01 Plumarino - Out of Time (Parte 1)
02 Awake In The Dew - Fractal
03 Airplanemusic - Echoes from Another Space
04 Novampb - T.V. Fever Dream
05 Cadu Tenório - Prematuro
06 Limited Liability Sounds & Gimu - Isolation 0.1
07 akaaka - Crystal Pillz
08 Muepetmo - c33
09 Cássio Figueiredo - Dia 5
10 Gabriel Kalb - Olho Para O Ceu
11 dpsmkr - Kaos
12 Dukkha - Shutdown
13 Plumarino - Estado de Mutação
14 satvrn satvrn - Contato II

ambient / drone / noise / psychedelic and other strange stuffs.

https://soundcloud.com/midia84/som-elemental-serie-001

Thanks!
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

About halfway through the album so far, enjoying it quite a bit. Some really haunting drones in there, and the spoken bits add a lot of nice texture. On the contrary to Pandemonium, I actually like the excessive use of sounds and samples over the top.
It's definitely got a singular sound to it throughout, a touch less varied than I'd go for normally, but overall good stuff. :) Thanks for sharing.

I've popped your mix into here as well, as we try and keep artists to an individual thread each - on the previous version of the forum everybody posted a thread for a new release / mix / show and the place got clogged up pretty quickly!
Diego_H
Hardhead

Post by Diego_H »

Hi Ross!! Thank for your comment. Glad to you like it!
Diego_H
Hardhead

Post by Diego_H »

Airplanemusic is my twin project more dance music oriented but have many similarities with other.
Lightspeed Colors is an album released last year, the second title of a trilogy.
A new album come soon.

https://midia84.bandcamp.com/album/lightspeed-colors

https://airplanemusic.bandcamp.com/albu ... eed-colors
Diego_H
Hardhead

Post by Diego_H »

New album :D

pleasurestudio
Hardhead

Post by pleasurestudio »

Dear Diego,

Just about have a first listen to your Elementos albu. And I tell you what: this is really nice piece of music, there are few tracks that maybe be pigeoholed as "ambient difficult listening". and, I hear some influences, apart from FSOL, like from aphext Twin, Daniel Pemberton, hmm, maybe from the likes Jean Michel Jarre or Tangerine Dream somewhere inside. Its not strict and visible as some may think, but I hear in between phrases and bars ... anyway, some tracks are very moody, quite easy to relax to, but some are very difficult, quite odd. But in its oddiness, theyre having its own life, its not just a piece of symbiotic sounds that are working well together. I like to hear tracks being digital but as an organic form that shapes unpredictably, even when a creator doesn't know it lives...well done my friend.

Pleasure Studio