New Herd remix on new Darkfloor cassette release

Make some music, have some musical tips or questions ? Well, why not bung them in here !
beetles
Expander

Re: The official HERD thread - First Herd Interview

Post by beetles »

Cheers Tryptch, Ive not had a massive amount of feedback for that release on here so it'll be good to hear what you think of it.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

It's great stuff, I already previewed it on Soundcloud. Just seems more.. quality when it's on a "real" label now (FSOLDigital) :D
This will be actually the first digital purchase I've ever made.

I see you're also steadily growing your fanbase, so congrats for that.
from the source flows the endless...
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Thanks again mate, Yeah it feels good to be recognised by a major influence on my music (FSOL) - just need to get the sound heard a bit more now. Glad to be your first digital purchase! Nearly got all the tracks together for the Headphone Commute mix, including some new Tangents.Just got to fiddle around with it for a bit.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

*bang*

OK, just bought it.. this is seriously very good and truly interesting ambient. There's so much dull and generic drone stuff out there. I can't really think of anything like this.

I hope you get more stuff out on commercial labels so you get more exposure.
from the source flows the endless...
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I'll agree with that, there's so much going on in the Tangents, particularly the later ones. I don't listen to the EP very often - have to be in a very specific mood for it! - but every time I do I hear something else going on.
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

"I hope you get more stuff out on commercial labels so you get more exposure." - hopefully the new Darkfloor label stuff will help here.I have been trying to promote my stuff but theres only so much I can do.Cheers for the feedback
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Just added a couple of older mixes to my Soundcloud page.

http://soundcloud.com/herdtangents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

Really looking forward to the new Tangents... hope the Darkfloor label does good things for you, you certainly deserve it...
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

All the best Herd , and is true ,have a excellent works that deserve make a major labels stuff sure.

old mixes were awesome too.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Tangents 41 - 47 now on itunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/tangen ... d483258182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
beetles
Expander

Re: The official HERD thread - Now on Itunes

Post by beetles »

Good News : New 60 minute Herd mix for the Headphone Commute site is now finished.

Bad News : Its not going to be aired until 27th February as there are other mixes scheduled before it.
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

beetles wrote:Good News : New 60 minute Herd mix for the Headphone Commute site is now finished.

Bad News : Its not going to be aired until 27th February as there are other mixes scheduled before it.
Looking forward to it...
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Just created a Flickr page for cover art etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/herdtangents/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OffLand
Ill Flower

Post by OffLand »

As always.. nice stuff! :)
Expander

Post by beetles »

A little bit of Herd news. Circadian Tales - ON IN LESS THAN AN HOUR - GLOBALFUNKRADIO

Ive submitted some tracks to the "Circadian Tales" radio show which is hosted by Struct7.He's just told me that it'll be getting played this Tuesday.Should be quite a good show if anyones interested. Heres some more info from the site:

"CIRCADIAN TALES which airs on http://www.globalfunkradio.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at 9-11pm GMT every tuesday, where i play IDM, DnB, Experimental Electronica and a bit of high quality Dubstep when the mood takes me. my passion lies with getting exposure to deserving artist who don't get the attention their music warrents, so if you are unsigned and want to submit a track or two for consideration for my show please send me an email with the 'subject' Circadian Tales at the email address below. I am also available to play live shows and can be contacted at: struct@hotmail.co.uk.

He's asked me to advertise it on Facebook but I dont do Facebook so if anyone would like to advertise it heres a link.cheers

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Heres his Soundcloud page: http://soundcloud.com/struct" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and a link to the show:

http://www.globalfunkradio.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;