first post and first song :)

Make some music, have some musical tips or questions ? Well, why not bung them in here !
r2101
Hardhead

first post and first song :)

Post by r2101 »

good morning / evening :)

long time fsol fan here (if my memory serves me right i first heard fsol on british forces radio...lifeforms... seems like yesterday) ... and also somewhat interested in creating soundscapes myself (well these days it´s a bit more complicated since i share my place with a very stubborn black cat... cat owners probably can relate... they tend to occupy keyboards, laps and laptops)...

anyhow here is my somewhat weird soundscape... probably not to well masrered, was a tad late...so it is best served on headphones.

greetings - r2101

r2101
Hardhead

Re: first post and first song :)

Post by r2101 »

and some more... rather freeform soundscape improvisations and (like usual) best listened to on headphones :)

mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

These are amazing - Can hear the FSOL influence for sure but done in a lovely hybrid fashion of Lifeforms like natural noises but the darkness of ISDN and Dead Cities. Got the same chills as the long dark ambient sections of the 3D Headspace Tour. Fantastic work man :)
r2101
Hardhead

Post by r2101 »

thanks! very flattering...yes fsol is a major influence for me. i am still amazed about their way to assemble complex sonic worlds for headphone-listeners. and even a quarter century later there is nothing really like em imho :)

a calmer track...

Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Yeah, there's a really lovely balance between abstract sound design & rhythm/melody, acoustic & electronic. Wonderful stuff.
r2101
Hardhead

Post by r2101 »

thanks, it is good to know that there are some folks out there who like abstract soundscapes :)

probably more on the weird side of things.
r2101
Hardhead

Post by r2101 »

a more structured outing :)

r2101
Hardhead

Post by r2101 »

followed by something a tad more weird :)