Asia Ludlow

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
Nmesh
Open Loop

Asia Ludlow

Post by Nmesh »

Hey guys - just thought I should mention, that Asia Ludlow (the 'voice' of Terminal Radio) is very ill, and unfortunately once again battling stage 4 cancer after a quiet period this past year. Its aggressively spread to her liver, lungs and stomach as of recently. There's been an outpouring of support from the community here in Louisville, and its great to see her in such good spirits throughout such a difficult time in her life. She's truly an incredible woman with a beautiful family, and a fighter.. I just wanted to ask that you might keep her in your thoughts or prayers. I dug up an interview from last year's Julep Ball that goes into further detail on the matter, for those who are interested or wanted to put a face with the name.

Proceed with visual attack.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Re: Asia Ludlow

Post by mcbpete »

Woah, I had no idea - A very sad situation. If you're still in touch with her send out my love, my thoughts go out to her and wish her all the best.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

My father was saved by the 3 Stage some time ago and i have very present this ill,now we (family brothers & Father & me) will pass about iF cancer is genetic or not in our DNA - and future families...is horrible thing and sure i will never desire to nothing pass for it...

Of course i will think in positive feelings for her and all people in this earth with this ill , All the best for Asia L

I only can say...live your life and try get all the best beauty things of this world and try always a smile & happines like a child...

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Sad news.