Post ace Youtube / Google Video / Vimeo findings

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post ace Youtube / Google Video / Vimeo findings

Post by mcbpete »

Yeah most forums do this now, but it usually brings up some awesome results. Here's a couple to open with:

Here's a video taken from a 4Kb demo by the masters of coding Quite & orange featuring music by Dune (aka Brothomstates / Lassi Nikko ). 4Kb ?! - That's the code size for both the graphics and the music combined, it amazes me every time I watch it:

[vimeo]15982655[/vimeo]

And here's a track by Adriano Celentano released back in 1972. It's a funk/soul track sung in lyrics using his interpretation of what English sounded like to him, it's one of the catchiest things ever:

If you're wondering how to embed the videos just quote this message to see the tags I used. I've made so that it should be as simple as possible, just put the number that's usually at the end of the url (or the bunch of letters after the v= in the case of youtube) in between the relevant tag (googlevideo, vimeo or youtube). By the way if you're wondering why the button for Google Video is so far from the other two in the Full Editor - it's because phpBB sorts user created tags into alphabetical order .....
seedy
Antique Toy

Re: Post ace Youtube / Google Video / Vimeo findings

Post by seedy »

ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!

Pretty awesome

Another good one

this one i loved but is looking pretty dated these days lol

would love to see more psychedelic videos with great music!

also mcpete.....idk what the heck that 2nd video is....are they even speaking english? lol!
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Re: Post ace Youtube / Google Video / Vimeo findings

Post by mcbpete »

I honestly have no idea what this is for, but the music and Amiga-esque visuals just make me feel really content -