PANDE

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
Nmesh
Open Loop

Re: PANDE

Post by Nmesh »

I meant to say earlier, congrats to you on the little Pande- :D Indeed he is a cute kid. Feels nice to get feedback your musical idol eh.. I remember when I got this comment on one of my wedding shots- made my day lol http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p197 ... 3ecaed.jpg
Proceed with visual attack.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

aw man that's so cool

sadly i guess i'll never exist in the eyes of brian and gaz unless they occasionally read this forum :P
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Well, I really think they DO read it from time to time :) (Brian knows me from here I'm positive, because there is no other option)

I'm not a music maker, at least not like most people here, you know what I mean.
I'm just a walking music encyclopedia :)

I didn't had Brian for friend on FB a month ago - I only added him because Rontxo added him, and Ronxto being a brand new FB user just added EVERYbody :) - you know - the standard new user FB madness :)

I guess Brian is just a cool cool dog :)

And I was really pleasantly surprised getting that post from one of the people I respect the most on the whole planet, and from someone who made barely 10 interviews in his whole life :)
You're doin' too much, do less.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

great stuff
for as elusive as these guys are they acknowledge their most diehard fans (meaning -> US)

back in the day i first came here i remember when i learned that FSOL was using music from members here on the transmissions.....posting albums in their webshop. it pretty much blew my mind with awesomeness.

as it's being said.....to even get a personal wink from these guys we idolize musically is so awesome. to go a step further and know they have heard and sometimes used our music. f'n epic!
terminal window to me is so awesome too and i have to believe they've heard the albums.
this is just a connection with the fans you don't see too often.
i think the only bonus we could ever want is if they occasionally popped in here to say hello :mrgreen:

ah to dream.....i would never have expectations of FSOL using my music, but just the thought that brian would check out a tune i put up on soundcloud......just massive respect and love right back at him!