Let's get personal....

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Let's get personal....

Post by Tito Lozano »

Learn to Live Life Since i have reason use

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

haha yeah we're all just humans in the end ;)

interesting though as I really have no idea what dubmasta is talking about. typical american i am i guess! the only ignorant knowledge i think i have of the area is that macedonians kind of don't like albanians? or maybe i know nothing at all.

dubmasta send me a link or something and let's get over this topic one love my brothers! :D

great responses so far cool to know!
god rontxo i can't imagine your situation. as ross is saying it's like the world economy in general seems krap but i hear you guys have it extra bad.

ahhh landscaping....boy i did a ton of that growing up and through college. i miss it quite often. the only time i don't is when it's 95+ degrees F ;)
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Oook... seedy, why did you ask :)
Please guys, if you're curious use google and don't start the 'Ma.ce-do.nia na-;me dis p.ut-e' topic here. PLEASE

Before you know it, new members will appear, stupid people from both countries will attack this forum with tons of bullshit statements, 100 versions of 200 truths and insults and it will all go to hell...
You're doin' too much, do less.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Graphic Designer/Animator, though lately been drifting into Laboring again, did do an interview for an animation company recently, that'll bring me back on track more than properly if it goes though.

Oh, and do abit of TR of course :D
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Yes, let's keep it friendly chaps, don't want to be giving anybody warnings or locking the thread now! I'm sure information can be passed on privately if people are interested - it's not the sort of topic that's going to be discussed publicly without things getting heated.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Aye, easy boys ! :?
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

Momentarily I´m working as a conductor on a train.
(I´m not sure if thats´s the right word in english but my translation program says so. It´s like controlling tickets and stuff, not like conducting an orchestra on a train :D although that may also be an interesting job!)
Not my dreamjob anyway but my study in economics crashed and getting this job was an opportunity to move back to berlin, where I live now. Really don´t want to do this for the rest of my life, but seems like I have no other choice at the mo.
Magnificient Insignificance
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

ok so now i am slightly more informed about the world =P

from where i sit........that whole scenario is kind of hard to grasp.
pride is really all i can gather from the still limited understanding i have

well at least we know that both pande and dubmaster are two truly awesome people.....so we have that much good going for us :)
RazorJack
Open Loop

Post by RazorJack »

Engineer, got my Bachelor's degree in Applied Physics in the summer of 2011, when I was 22.

I'm working as a test/approval engineer at a company where we do metrological verification and product certification for manufacturers. Involves way more electrical engineering rather than hardcore physics, but that's easy :-) The job is a nice combination of technical lab work, research, and commercial aspects.

Hats off to you guys who work with computers all day long, sometimes I feel 8 hours a day behind a desk or in the lab gets a bit tedious, it feels like so much wasted energy!
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

impressive!
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

I thought this was about where/what we currently work...
If we're into throwing fancy-word diplomas business - I'm an Engineer too :)
My diploma says: Electrical Engineer for Computer Techniques, Informatics and Automatics.
Old-skool program learning too, Russian style :)

But as the time passes, I don't want to work with things connected with my diploma,
I want to do something creative, writing, graphics, music - or maybe all of them :)
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I'm a Bachelor of Science (with honours) in Music Technology. Fat lot of good it's been.
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

I would like to have a bachelor in the science of music listening.:) and then work as a professional music-listener.:)
Magnificient Insignificance
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Dennis wrote:I would like to have a bachelor in the science of music listening.:) and then work as a professional music-listener.:)
+1

:D :D :D

You can actually have something like that
- be a music critic / pro review writer / music archivist / a walking music encyclopedia :)

all good paying (yeah right) but sucky jobs :)
RazorJack
Open Loop

Post by RazorJack »

Pandemonium wrote:But as the time passes, I don't want to work with things connected with my diploma
I can really relate to what you're saying. Personally, i'm missing some physical activity in my job. It's all about thinking and talking, but I want my body to be more active.

Recently I've had the armrests on my chair removed so I can sit in my favorite yoga position, the half lotus (not a good idea to go full while wearing jeans..)

And when running some long repetitive tests in the lab, I've found an excellent bar to do pull-ups from :-)

Small steps :P

Yes my colleagues think I'm weird, if they didn't already after that time I played Yage when someone asked what music I'm into...