UK meet

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
LooseLink
Expander

Re: UK meet

Post by LooseLink »

I'll be in Cambridge all day Saturday. Sunday would be good since its a long weekend.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Hey maybe we can make a little vision from Skype or something for the other Fsolboards to UK People on the weekend meeting, but is a only idea or suggest ...is better haven´t any ballast to weekend

I only wish that you all have great time and remember that 1 day , the fsol meeting will be more great and bast coarse with the mediterranean guest! please drink all beeers (if are Paulaner or Foster, are better to drunk easy space)for all another fsolbrthers around the world
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Tito Lozano wrote:Hey maybe we can make a little vision from Skype or something for the other Fsolboards to UK People on the weekend meeting, but is a only idea or suggest ...is better haven´t any ballast to weekend

I only wish that you all have great time and remember that 1 day , the fsol meeting will be more great and bast coarse with the mediterranean guest! please drink all beeers (if are Paulaner or Foster, are better to drunk easy space)for all another fsolbrthers around the world
We will do a ISDN transmission especially for you and all other international fsolbros out there, so get those old connections ready! :)
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

ISDN transmission would be a crazy scream screen! well let me know when meet for be ready for it.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Well I'll be in London on Sunday if you want to meet up for a drink or three, Pete and Craig.
Akkya, any particular weekends good/bad for you in the coming weeks? We'll try and arrange something proper around everyone.
Any chance of you popping down from the midlands, Mr Herd?
Ross

Post by Ross »

...?
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Probably not.I'd love to but moneys pretty tight at the mo.All London trips have been off for a little while at the minute.
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

Im covering kids on full Dad duty until August as partner has art exhibition going on at the moment
August looks good
Nor the weekend of 12th as is littlests birthday
apart from that I'm good

any good to you guys? mid late august?
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

August is good for me, I plan to trip around Europe around that time, though it will be little trips so that can be worked around if we come up with a date in August.
Ross

Post by Ross »

I honestly don't know what I'll be doing then, but chances are I'll either be living in Kent still, or possibly closer to/in London, so I can't see it being a problem.