PANDE

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
seedy
Antique Toy

Re: PANDE

Post by seedy »

no worries :)
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Pandemonium's birthday party exclusively covered by DJ Max! :D

You're doin' too much, do less.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

still rockin the blonde hair nice :)

how old now?
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

He'll be TWO on Dec. 26th :)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

dang!
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

The Funky Drummer turns 2!!! :)

mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Merry belated Christmas everyone (and a happy birthday funky drummer!)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

PANDE -
How's it going with the migrant thing over there?
Pretty big news over here the past few days.

I remember my friend telling me back in the day her experience with all the albanians fleeing to your area etc.
she wasn't a happy camper lol
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Being a crossover between the eastern and western world often brings shady shit like this one...

I don't know if it's actually big news or if it should be, I guess it depends how directly involved a person is.
- I guess the media is (as usual) blowing things out of proportion and spinning half-lies and so on...

I will tell you one certain thing though - something I've seen twice on the highway (the main migration route) with my own eyes and I don't need TV/Internet to tell me anything about it. - I've seen large groups of people and about 75% of them were full grown (25-45 years old) Men, and to add to that weird fact, almost all of them were very black - like Central Africa black - like no way in hell they're Syrians (which are mostly Arabic and look like most Arabic people, or even more close to Caucasian).

- So the thing is - the way I see it, all kinds of opportunists from Central and North Africa and the Middle East are piggybacking with the actual refugees seeking asylum in the EU - and the rest you see on the news... more or less. Luckily, they (the opportunists) consider my country not worthy (which is not far from the truth) and quickly continue north-west to the EU countries. They often act barbaric and the villages / gas stops along the route often get robbed, damaged, etc etc -- the same goes for Greece, then us, then Serbia, Croatia, and on to Austria and Germany - the promised lands :)

That's about it - I really don't get how the countries closest to Syria took in very little people - and why the refugees want to go specifically to the EU countries (like, it's obvious they want to escape to 1st world countries and don't go back home once their country settles) - and honestly I stopped following the news on this one a while ago...

If it were up to me, without debating why for a dozen years - I wouldn't let any of them pass - I mean WTF - send the unable ones to the closest countries and the rest should fight and solve that shit - if more people stayed and fought - the faster the World (read USA) would've jumped in. This way everything gets shady and a lot of high-level politics (that we don't understand) pitch in and everything drags for a long time...
RazorJack
Open Loop

Post by RazorJack »

It's getting pretty ridiculous. I don't understand why so many rich Arabic countries reject refugees/migrants.

The problem is in their own countries which are ruled by dictators who don't care about their people and do nothing about terrorism. They can do what they want for all I care, but don't bring that kind of barbaric ideology to Europe.

The EU is governed by rich politicians who are completely disconnected from the reality and mainstream media is getting more Orwellian by the day.

Yes, I'm quite a right-wing conservative redneck on this topic :)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

yes my understanding as you say is that macedonia and the area are "pass through states" to get to germany where the laws simply fall very much in their favor

what you say about other arabic countries taking these people in has always been how i've felt about the israel/palestine thing.
i'll admit that i'm not in tune with all of the details and nuances of the situation but it's always seemed to me that the jews have pretty much nowhere to go in the world if they want to escape that scene. or rather, the only place they feel relatively welcome is here in the USA. they are quite a hated group of people around the world and that's why my low educated stance is "let them have the land".
when i look at the palestine and going back to what you were saying, I always wonder why arabic or islamic countries don't open their arms to say "you can come here to get out of that situation". i get that there are people on both sides that simply would rather fight or stand their ground and that is what it is. but i also get the sense that there are a lot of people both sides that want no part of this and wish they could find a safer life elsewhere.

if i were near you i too would prefer to close the doors on these people. that, or perhaps devise a policed "route" that they all must follow and not deviate from - basically here is your path to leave our country in peace, please do not stop moving lol. ofcourse that costs money and infrastructure demands, something i'm sure your economy wouldn't be pleased with. you figure this is already costing you a bunch of resources to do what you're doing now.

crazy stuff and i never really considered how you are the crossroads between east/west.
well....as long as you and family are safe and not scared, that much is at least good!
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

seedy wrote:crazy stuff and i never really considered how you are the crossroads between east/west.
well....as long as you and family are safe and not scared, that much is at least good!
Naaah, there's really nothing to be scared about, as I said, the media is blowing it out of proportion. And the main highway migration route is built that way so it doesn't pass through densely populated areas, only a few very-very small villages and few gas stations.

The people who really should be concerned with the situation are the ones in EU - Austria, Germany, France, the Scandinavians, (maybe UK), I dunno I don't follow who takes in most of the refugees. As I said, 75% of them are some kind of trojan horse, petty criminals from North Africa & The Middle east - I don't see a scenario where these countries don't get fucked up with these large injections of opportunists.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

totally agree and i'm glad we're not part of that experiment
my impression was that sweden and germany are taking in the bulk.
opportunists aside the more people coming in the more they are impacting the economy.
those are mouths to somehow feed, employ. if those things don't happen there will be trouble because poverty often = crime. especially when people feel they have not much to lose.

i wish the world could take a chill pill =P
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Hi guys,

My game Fringe Rise got featured by Apple in 116 countries :)
- Get it while it's hot: (iOS only, Android coming soon)
http://apple.co/1YdlZjf

PS - PLEASE Rate & Review the game, it helps a LOT in promotion.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

can i rate/review this without an apple product? :P