PANDE

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Re: PANDE

Post by Pandemonium »

I agree with RazorJack, my weight increased in my 'student years' when I was doing tons of Coca-Cola and chocolates and fast-food.
I still do a lot of Cola and sweets (a lot less than the student years, but it's still a lot).

One good thing, I was training a lot and stayed in form until 6-7 years ago, I have a decent muscle mass too, so the fat stored all over, not just in the stomach - that's why it looks Panda-like funny and not pig-like not-so-funny :D
Anyway, if I get any more weight on it will start to look disgusting :)

What can I say, I've managed to live healthy a few times over a 2-3 months period, the fat goes away, but I can't - I really CAN'T leave the Cola and the sweets for longer periods and the fat comes back eventually :)

Fuck it - I'd probably live a shorter but happier life :) or maybe I'll somehow manage to find time to work out and live a little healthier... who knows...
You're doin' too much, do less.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

I must say I've gained weight because I had grown a third egg, fat lump near the scrotum, and I'm going to be operated soon, so I've been a long time doing sports, but if I could make love to my girlfriend, but carefully as it could explode at any moment the fucking third egg, hopefully soon I can get back to operate and take the bike ala Hoffman O_O

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

RONTXO you're tripping me out man...
'grown a third egg'??
How serious is this operation???
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

I passed for tested and is not big serious the orbit dont goes to beyond, but is necessary get and clean the entire area, home to the third egg,really is a package full of fat and blood,and fucking explode at any time,so I had to quit, because this explode and seemed to have the rule as a woman on the work and was very humiliating be replenished yogurts and go through this,then now im waiting for operation.

For the moment im ok but..im afraid

... never passed for operator and this is a noble zone that i like good,hope that will be soon ok

Thanks bro for worry
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

Just read this, sounds really horrible, but I hope you are not offended as it really sounds serious, but I just couldn't resist thinking 'A Monstrous Third Egg Exploding In Your Scrotum' wouldn't be a good title for a dj mix...
Magnificient Insignificance
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

: )) dont worry Dennis , im a man with much humour , maybe in this "mix" will be appear this:
-A monstrous Psychdelic Third Egg Bubble ,explode on your pants-

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

dang pande you need to lay off the cola - that stuff is pure f'n poison!
the only time i find myself drinking it these days is when i'm eating comparable junk i.e. fast food mcdonalds etc. which doesn't happen too often.
you just have to break the chain...maybe almost like quitting smoking?
the stuff is just SO horrible and yet....you just can't stop slurping up that fizzy sweet nectar! ;)

tito! dang dude well keep us updated with that now that we know! i look forward to reading "it's all over and everything is ok and now i'm kicking the ball and flapping the balls again"

:mrgreen:
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

I also drink a big bottle of Cola (usually Pepsi Max or Coke Zero) a day.. it's an addiction. My family used to have 2 bottles in the fridge all the time when I was a kid, so I guess I developed the addiction early on. I would never let my kids drink that much of that black worm jizz. Along with smoking (both, weed & cigs), occasional drinking and a taste for junk food (although self-made) it's seriously not healthy.

I need to kick some of these habits. Costs a lot too. Smoking tobacco is probably the worst.
from the source flows the endless...
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

I've tried Max and Zero - they just SUCK hard compared to the original - at least in my city :)

I don't smoke tobacco and I don't drink coffee. (I could not count the weed either because I do it 15 times a year, roughly)
I eat fast food - usually at work, but not often, I would say twice a week, maybe less...
I eat chocolates and sweets pretty often too, but they are not the problem, I get them on normal consuming most of the time.

My only real vice is Coca Cola - but it's a strong one :)
There was a period of two years of my life (when I was a student) when I drank 4 liters of Coke a day - I wasn't drinking water, only Coke, I swear...
Now it's reduced to 0,7 to 1 liter a day, but I can't go below that, I just can't (tried too many times) :)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

yeah people with a soda addiction are SURELY not uncommon!
i know a few myself. i mean...it DOES taste good ;p

idk....all of that stuff is so horrible but i feel if you are going to drink it then just drink the original because all that diet stuff = THAT much more poison

and don't get me wrong folks...i'm not extreme or anything like that. i just care about yall and don't want to see you end up like toothless with stomach cancer and stuff so i'm just sharing my thoughts ;)

it's like i said ....just like smoking you KNOW all the reasons to not drink too much of it....but....addiction!

i quit smoking cigs for good after smoking for oh..... TWENTY FOUR YEARS!!
it was actually amazingly simple and i'm still in awe of how easy it was.
i have advice and support to offer to anyone that might want to give it a try (i WILL work with you!).
more than anything though I credit my success to VACATION.
i went to hawaii for our honeymoon and said i would never have another cig and well that's exactly what happened.
here i am....in ABSOLUTE paradise....wtf do i need a cig for???!?
i didn't. i was totally distracted and having the time of my life.
come back home 10 days later......i wanted a cig but "not really"

nowadays about 6 months removed from quitting it's a no brainer.
i crave one very rarely and when i do the cravings are very minor.
very easy to say "not worth it" and get on with my life

well....this thread took a turn :lol:
RazorJack
Open Loop

Post by RazorJack »

Tito Lozano wrote:I must say I've gained weight because I had grown a third egg, fat lump near the scrotum, and I'm going to be operated soon
Ouch, that sucks man, I hope everything turns out all right!
Pandemonium wrote:My only real vice is Coca Cola - but it's a strong one :)
There was a period of two years of my life (when I was a student) when I drank 4 liters of Coke a day - I wasn't drinking water, only Coke, I swear...
Now it's reduced to 0,7 to 1 liter a day, but I can't go below that, I just can't (tried too many times) :)
That's insane! You must have been on a constant sugar rush.

By the way, I just found out that in the US they have 64 oz (1,9 liter) servings of soft drinks, the "Double Big Gulp":

Personally I find it very disturbing that on a global scale more people are suffering from the ailments of too much and bad food, than the people who are suffering from too little food.
seedy wrote:well....this thread took a turn :lol:
Haha, it often does on this forum, doesn't it? :D
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

NYC was really close to BANNING soft drinks of that size last week.
last minute it got shot down.

i mean....1 double gulp = a few normal gulps anyhoo :P
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Thanks Mr Razorjack hopefully soon though as this health go here for a while, many cuts with the crisis,and yes Seedy,i will say something when the time has come for operator.Thanks really :)
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

Pandemonium wrote:I've tried Max and Zero - they just SUCK hard compared to the original
Yeah they do, but I just can't handle that crazy amount of sugar.. and I don't think the aspartame (or whatever they stick into it) is too healthy for you either. I should just quit.

Also, I tend to smoke only when doing something creative (both W&T). I can go days without smoking, and suddenly want a cigarette when doing some music or something :D. Meditation (and some light yoga) helps 'tho.. and occupying your mind with other stuff and just hallucinating away :)
from the source flows the endless...
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

Concerning Aspartam: I saw a documentary flm recently with the title 'Our daily poison', about aspartam and similar sugar substitute substances. If only the half of it is true what they stated there, those substances are pure poison destroying your nerves, genes, and producing cancer. After having watched this I stay away from everything Sugar-Ersatz-like substances. And its incredible how this stuff is everywhere from diet to light drinks and stuff and how it still is advertised as "healthy" from the industry.
Magnificient Insignificance