Racist Auction On Ebay

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Racist Auction On Ebay

Post by Tito Lozano »

I check and see this item very nice but...
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Humanoid-Stakker ... 5d39d390e5

Pssss.this person dont know that stealers are in all worlwide not only on Hard Crisis Countries

"No Sales to the following countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Latin America, China."

Since today, no more buy on net, no more sales on net and no more net for a while...i dont like see more shit like this

but...the global crisis began in north america???? my god ,I fail to see shit,then i leave internet until Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Latin America, China leave their crisis...

Bye Bye Mr American Pie

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Re: Racist Auction On Ebay

Post by mcbpete »

Easy tiger !
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Re: Racist Auction On Ebay

Post by dubmasta »

"No Sales to the following countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Latin America, China." -> that is all the fucking underdogs of the world." As I have told you before my bro, we will survive . . . with a little help from our friends...
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

✩ The world is so nice when you see the rainbow after rain

Post by Tito Lozano »

Yeah Dubmasta, is better forget this and try think that 1 day all these things erase from the globality...

But really i dont like see more sadly news about how the world is full of hate,forthcoming wars and etc for humanity was not made to be understood if not for the selfishness triumph on/over reason and logic...

Bah, i prefer be a poor bohemian rhapsody to a hatreds generator

Peace ✌
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human