Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

Post by dubmasta »

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

“Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

Dm. Medvedev

http://www.eutimes.net/2013/01/russia-o ... r-we-will/
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

Post by Tito Lozano »

Russia has long been ahead of America in the paranormal matters,mentalism & telepathy and i have time ago thinking that the human will be a humanoid with middle electronic-net advance incorporated in its body ...or are already using to aliens as guinea pig????

Hmmm... Image
hmmm hmmm ...Obamoid?....
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

I've been balling with this idea (although it's nothing new)

Let's speculate for a second that these "aliens" exist. If they're several (who knows how many) times more advanced than we are, could we really understand their motives? It's like an ant trying to comprehend why humans study them.

I've been following a certain forum for years now, one of (if not) the biggest international boards for UFO related subjects and other crazy stuff where people post sightings daily. Even the most promising cases usually turn out to be hoaxes, natural phenomenon or just misinterpretations. The whole scene is overrun by con-men, just for profit.

The whole area is so saturated and so strange that it's almost impossible for a normal civilian to even penetrate the surface.
from the source flows the endless...
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

If there are aliens on Earth, I wouldn't be surprised if Brian was one of them, at least partially :)
You're doin' too much, do less.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

This is the real one in charge -

tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

BTW Dubmasta, that website seems pretty dubious.. I wouldn't trust everything I read on the net (but I guess you know that).

There are some great documentaries on the subject, some less great... I think that this was pretty interesting:

But we always end up in the same situation: we just don't know. I believe that there's a whole hidden world centered around this stuff.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Firstly, we are all aliens, lets not forget that before the creation of Earth there was only cosmic dust floating in chaos. Now there is me and you, we are talking over the internet, writing music, affecting each others life, just the thought of it is already extremely weird and unbelievable.

Now concerning the topic, I believe there are definitely things hidden from us, i dont know if that is not to cause panic or some other reason, but something is going on. I still remember a documentary i had seen as a child in the 1990 or a year or two before that, featuring videos shot by Japanese, showing unidentified flying object moving and stopping at speeds and times way far from human technology and understanding, and this was not a montage. I dont know if there are extraterrestrial beings who have visited this planet, but Im sure certain people on the planet know whats going on, and thats not us.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

"creation" of Earth?
Only cosmic dust before that?

You can't be serious man?
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

My grandpa is an astronomer and a mathematician, we've had such discussions with him lots of times before. Im not an expert or a know-it-all, but I have an idea about a few things. Its all under debate of course, or as we say a hypothesis.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

dubmasta wrote:Firstly, we are all aliens, lets not forget that before the creation of Earth there was only cosmic dust floating in chaos. Now there is me and you, we are talking over the internet, writing music, affecting each others life, just the thought of it is already extremely weird and unbelievable.

Now concerning the topic, I believe there are definitely things hidden from us, i dont know if that is not to cause panic or some other reason, but something is going on. I still remember a documentary i had seen as a child in the 1990 or a year or two before that, featuring videos shot by Japanese, showing unidentified flying object moving and stopping at speeds and times way far from human technology and understanding, and this was not a montage. I dont know if there are extraterrestrial beings who have visited this planet, but Im sure certain people on the planet know whats going on, and thats not us.

Im with this idea Dubmasta bro,yeas without all meteors that arrive to earth were impossible the creation of life only with vapors noble gases,ammonia etc etc, something material were appear for create materia and this materia appeared on the space as meteors and pieces of shit spatial, we are pieces of shit spatial and not beauty creation by a god with form....

well is only another theory people is free to deluding themselves with pretty theories about
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Yesterday I watched a science documentary on TV, and it turns out that we are all aliens indeed and life as we know it came to Earth with the meteorites that were bombarding our planet at the time of its creation. This was the conclusion after analyzing samples of the Murchison meteorite which had crashed into Australia in 1969 and is thought to be 4.5 billion years old—as old as our solar system.

Researchers discovered the organic molecules uracil and xanthine in the meteorite and confirmed they could not have formed on Earth. Uracil and xanthine may also have been stepping-stones to RNA, which builds proteins in organisms. I found this article here:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... earth.html
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Watched the same thing on 'Through The Wormhole' with Morgan Freeman.
You're doin' too much, do less.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Let's be scientific - it's not saying 'we are all aliens', it's saying 'some of life's raw ingredients may have originated in space'. Very different things.

(Sorry, I just hate it when science is misquoted)
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Yeah, you are right, that would be a lot more correct to put it out. I wanted to say 'of alien origin' but it didnt come to me at that moment. (by 'alien' I didnt mean little green creatures but outer space)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

but who created THE ALIENZ??!!!???!?!?!?!