Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
billybatts
Tingler

Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

Post by billybatts »

dubmasta wrote:Now concerning the topic, I believe there are definitely things hidden from us, ... but something is going on ... way far from human technology and understanding .. Im sure certain people on the planet know whats going on, and thats not us.
I would definitely love to discuss these matters with you, soberly, over a drink. Where do you stay?
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Yeah me too, but we should have done that earlier, I dont drink and I stopped smoking pot almost a year ago lol
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

i think there is just "something" else going on that we really don't know....about reality and such
it's a feeling i have that is not to be described
i feel it a lot when seeing the depth and complexity in nature. and i feel a lot of weird synchronicity around me often.
idk strange stuff but i'm pretty sure i'm not a madman :)

dubmasta.....sorry to hear! =P
billybatts
Tingler

Post by billybatts »

is this your way of asking for a bro-date? <sigh> Ok, let's go. Fly over the atlantic, turn right at the airport and I'm at the bottom of the road. By the way, everyone feels synchronicity It would be a coincidence if we didn't.

Dubmasta, no worries, you can still talk. Why did you give up pot, too much skunk around? that's why i gave up. Simply too strong!
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Billy, Ive been a regular smoker since I was 18. I love it, have absolutely nothing against it, its the best psychoactive out there and definitely a lot better than alcohol which must be the worst and most dangerous drug after heroine. But in some cases it can deteriorate someone's psyche instead of improving it, I just figured out that nowadays I feel a lot better sober than high as it was playing tricks with my mind.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me