Well hello folks

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
seedy
Antique Toy

Well hello folks

Post by seedy »

I notice on the new board that the mistaken birthmark is no longer on brian's head

nice! lol

spamity spam spam! ;)
seedy
Antique Toy

Re: Well hello folks

Post by seedy »

also....just sayin......

People experience experienced thousands of years ago that if they cook eats in front of eating it, no longer ailing of invariable diseases. After a while they started to cook vegetables and fruits, and at long last to make over cooking into art. Nutritionists advise us today to push break weighing down on to basics and snack glowing fruits and vegetables.

Next, I drive backsheesh reasons in the direction of eating biting fruits and vegetables
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Adhd Natural Medication Listol - cheap prednisone online While prednisone is an effective treatment for a wide variety of conditions, it is not without its adverse effects. order prednisolone

Nausea, vomiting, constipation, and unusual tiredness or weakness are possible.
phentermine cod us only phentermine prescription no rx needed y guy phentermine cheap phentermines prescription drug phentermine phentermine weight loss pictures tenuate versus phentermine use is phentermine also called speed phentermine hcl medicine adipex fastin p phentermine cheap phentermine capsules can soma and make u die fla soma Pregnancy Category C. Prednisolone has been shown to be teratogenic in mice when given in doses 1-10 times the human dose.

(sorry, I just miss the little darlings :D )
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

I notice on the new board that the mistaken birthmark is no longer on brian's head
Haha, to me it always looked more like a nasty wart in the corner of his eye.

Very nice to have a forum now free of warts and electronic spamroaches.
The whole place here looks almost antiseptic if I may say so.

And for the kind of product Ross is advertising here, I´m really not sure what to make of.
I can recognize a box of black cigarettes, cables, pens, a plug, some cassettes and a very suspicious kind of calculation, seems all very enigmatic to me.
Magnificient Insignificance
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Yeah the conclusion I came to last time was -
-48% Cable Pens Plug + Box of Things = 2800 P (and definitely not 5400)
I never looked up what it was actually advertising, I preferred it being a mystery !
Ross

Post by Ross »

Clue: they're not pens.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Is it something sexier than pens ?

EDIT: You were saying why people/bots post spam as they clearly have no effect. But how much has that particular item curbed our interest :D
Ross

Post by Ross »

In some ways, it exists to try and cut out a certain aspect of 'classic' sexiness. Sort of.
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

they're not pens.
Yeah, I can see. They are Cigarettes. Electric Cigarettes with a mains adapter, if the battery inside the cigarette is getting low. But what are the cassettes for? And what is inside the black mystery box? Questions...

EDIT: There IS actually something like electric cigarettes, someone tried to tell me lately. So the picture is the proof. I knew it.
Ross

Post by Ross »

The cassettes are packs of the cigarettes - the black 'packet' in the left hand-picture is a carry case for them. The bigger, mysterious black box is... a mysterious black box.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

lol are e-cigs like only known in the USA?

those "cassettes" are cartridges filled with nicotine juice.....you put that thing in your e-cig and "smoke" the vapor.
Ross

Post by Ross »

Ah. Madness.
My mum got prescribed some pills on the NHS and managed to quit in a few months. I ran out of money and was forced into quitting (haven't looked back).
E-cigs?!
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

Cheers, I´m having a electric beer now. Maybe I´ll smoke an electric cigarette after. No, don´t need a light. I have a plug with me.
(What comes next? Electric T-Bone Steaks for quit eating meat and become a vegetarian? No doubt about this sounding very WEIRD to me... I love it!)
darktrain
Tingler

Post by darktrain »

im still waiting for electric sheep...in the meantime i guess i'll just have to dream about them.