New Woob

Any NON-FSOL based music chatter can go right about here....
Motorik
Hardhead

New Woob

Post by Motorik »

New Woob stuff that might be up a few people's street.
[vimeo]32411636[/vimeo]

Buy through http://woob.bandcamp.com/album/return-t ... soundtrack, but check out his site http://season9.wordpress.com/ too.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Re: New Woob

Post by mcbpete »

Blimey, that's been a while huh ?! Cheers for the heads up, I haven't listened to any woob for years ....
Motorik
Hardhead

Post by Motorik »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Repurpose came out last year and I've been hammering it ever since, very highly recommended.
I think there are some re-worked tracks on that from 1194, but don't let that put you off, it's one of my favourite ambient albums.

Hope you like it.
OffLand
Ill Flower

Post by OffLand »

Check out the single Unknown Quantity too. amazing track that kicked off the new Woob output last year
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wasn't huge into the Paradigm Flux [EP] but I'll check out the Prologue Soundtrack soon! I hope the proper Paradigm Flux [LP] live up to the hype. There's been a lot of build-up to it!
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I haven't been impressed with any of his new stuff at all, sadly. Just seems a bit lifeless in comparison with 1194 and even 4495. I'm checking everything out as it appears so hopefully something will come along that piques my interest more.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

I never hear about this artist but i see in discogs that he was a college with another Electronic UK artist ,check for his music now i can say that he makes great music sure
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I think he was friends with FSOL back in the '90s, I remember reading about links between the two. Certainly 1194 has an ISDN/Orbus Terrarum feel, a classic of its day.