Free netlabel music

Any NON-FSOL based music chatter can go right about here....
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Free netlabel music

Post by Ross »

I was going to start a Jerky Oats thread, but decided against it as I try my hardest not to be too self-indulgent (and generally fail), so thought I'd resurrect Tim's netlabel thread in which anybody can post recommend free-to-download albums and EPs that they think people here might like. Try to keep it on the right side of spam, preferably posters who actually take part in other threads on the board, and no-self promotion of music (label self-promotion is fine). Make a thread for your own music if you're an artist/producer!

Xan Alexander - Sonic Reflection
This is one I've just released on Jerky Oats today (er, yesterday?):
This new collection from Xan Alexander, one half of the synth music group The Omega
Syndicate, features his usual blend of atmospheric ambience mixed with high energy
sequences and solos, alongside more experimental material. Expanding upon the more
ambient moments featured in 2010's excellent Quantum Waves album released on
AmbientLive, Xan encorporates melodic ambience on Waking and Lost Lands, while Dark
Dimensions and Strange Echoes take this direction further into abstract, experimental
directions. The remainder of the album remains firmly in Berlin School territory,
synth sequences and solos being the order of the day. A great combination of old
school and contemporary synth music.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Re: Free netlabel music

Post by dubmasta »

just gave it a listen, very nice and atmospheric album. I love the old school vibe, but in my opinion the ambient and experimental tracks with noises and field recordings are superior to others. I believe there are 2 different directions in the album, and the ambient-experimental pieces alone would make a very powerful set.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Ross

Post by Ross »

Xan started music by making the Berlin School style stuff and the more ambient/experimental direction is a fairly recent one, but from what I gather he's going to be focusing on that for a while now - I agree with you that it's his stronger side.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

thats great news. i was checking his releases on discogs, i havent listened to anything apart from Sonic Reflection that you posted, but it seems most of his music is labeled 'electro-ambient'. since you say he is going to be focusing more on the avant-garde side, it would be very interesting to listen to his work that is orientated towards this direction.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Ethno Indigo Records

Post by Tito Lozano »

http://www.archive.org/details/Ethnotronic-Tronbotik

Well , another Ethno Indigo Realese for the people, enjoy it.

Coming soon , Itsu Jitsu and Ethno Indigo REcords Netlabels will make a compilation Split realese,then

if you like participate on this project please contact private message here on forum and talk about possible track , song mix for contribute to album.Thanks to all.
Last edited by Tito Lozano on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Ethno Indigo Records

Post by Tito Lozano »

:)
Last edited by Tito Lozano on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross

Post by Ross »

Right, another one from me then...

A collection of previously unheard tracks and alternative versions from Wales' finest
purveyor of dark ambient Haze contains four pieces, merging together to form a one hour
longform trip into the darker territories of your imagination. This is drone, but not
formless. The pieces have themes and structures which only become apparent after several
plays. Deep listening music for those with a taste for the atmospheric and abstract.

Seren Ffordd explains:
Red River Rising is unreleased and inspired by the slow liquid movement of deep lava flows. Almost a live recording (just the flickering sounds added later) made when exploring the Novation Supernova synth.

Vapours V is a reworked track - the original was for a project that might hopefully come to fruition one day.

Haze II is a longer version of the track released on 'Foglands' an Umbra label compilation.

Wings, Then Hammers was recorded at the same time as Strange Attractor. It had been chosen by the late Jim Brenholts to be included in the book he was writing before he sadly passed away, and is, as always, dedicated to his memory.

01. Red River Rising
02. Vapours V
03. Haze II
04. Wings, then Hammers

Download the album for free from Jerky Oats Records.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Ethno Indigo Records : Psy Fi

Post by Tito Lozano »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This new ep by noisesurfer contain a film Psychedelic video and his 5 tracks created,written,played by Rontxelius/Moraledius for Ethno Indigo Records,2011
CC BY-NC-ND

This is a experimental film/album contains Electronical environments in creative commons licenses , only allowing others to download your works and share them with others [vimeo]29697253[/vimeo]
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross

Post by Ross »

Merged Ethno Indigo into here, let's not have too many self-promotion threads eh? :)
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Ross wrote:Merged Ethno Indigo into here, let's not have too many self-promotion threads eh? :)

Yeah , I thought in send mail for put here in netlabels post,thanks for make it.Now correct.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

quantity not quality are always at odds with

From Bump Foot Netlabel

Parabola EP / EthnoTronic [foot193] (2011.11.07)
foot193 cover image
Release notes

Music composed in a extraordinary state of mind searching for ethnorphines, this new EP from EthnoTronic trys to send electro climax senses for hardsteps listeners.
License

* Creative Commons License
* Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0

Track list

1. Parabola Part 1 (8:12)
2. Parabola Part 2 (4:40)
3. Parabola Part 3 (7:03)

MP3, total time 19:55, total size 45.6MB
Misc

* Cover image
* http://www.bumpfoot.net/foot193.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
* Download all files
http://www.archive.org/compress/foot193" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Something to Listen : Ethno/itsu Compilation 1 (a bit boring but accurate) now!!!

14 Nov 2011, 22:56 (editar | borrar)
itsu jitsu Netlabel and Ethno Indigo Records have the pleasure to present a excellent compilation album from some artist from his catalogues:

Clockwork Keyboard
Corroded Master
Loose Link
I Am The Hand
Ross Baker
Reset Thinking
The Finer Points Of Sadism
Noisesurfer
Full Source
Doug Sharp
Gondowanland School of Subcutaneous Noise Infraction
The Colours Will Erase Us
Balogh
elizabeth Veldon
Sean Derrick Cooper Marquardt
Shoscombe Old Place
Dinosaur Youth
EthnoTronic
Virtual Sphere
Xtematic
Jason Kavanagh

Links to Download:

Bandcamp
Archive.org

Please Enjoy Music and Share!!!
Last edited by Tito Lozano on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross

Post by Ross »

If anyone downloads this, can they delete the Cat Pain Black Udder track? This was actually an unreleased Ross Baker track which I submitted and then decided not to include on the compilation which Rontxo has, for reasons unknown, decided to change to my CPBU alias and release without my permission despite me telling him very directly not to. I am unhappy with the track and wanted it to remain unreleased.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Sorry man ,
I dont understand your first idea about this song,really but im ok that you delete all my jerky releases,ok.

again sorry for error man not was a bad intent to ranting to nothing.

and if i like put in bad ranting, i have my own work for talk about bad - horrible - no sense- stupid - shit - music , only check my music that i make
Last edited by Tito Lozano on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross

Post by Ross »

Anyway.
IDM fans might be interested in this release on Jerky Oats (might be the last on the label)

EP of highly experimental sounds from the UK's Austin Cassell. Starting off on a
(relatively) accessible note, the record dives quickly into the weird and the unknown,
combining glitches and noise with melodies cut free from any traditional harmonic
constraints, blending unidentified electronic debris with piano.

01. Vistk
02. Agostinho
03. Detached
04. Blackdown

Download link