Back to Mine...

Any NON-FSOL based music chatter can go right about here....
beetles
Expander

Back to Mine...

Post by beetles »

I've been reading about this compilation recently and thought it might be good to try and put one together - just for fun, although I might put one out on torrent sites.For anyone who doesnt know:

"Back to Mine is a series of mix albums, usually (though not always) mixed by renowned DJs or composers of electronic music. The compilations usually feature artists other than the artist compiling the album, and are based on what the artist would play at home after a night out, rather than as part of a nightclub session."

Thought this could be an interesting idea for a mix.I'm gonna try and put a tracklist here - the only rules are it would have to fit on a CD (in theory).I've seen this done on other sites and apart from anything else its a good way to find out about songs / artists you might not know about.Whos up for it?
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Re: Back to Mine...

Post by Ross »

After a night out, my playlist normally features the first third of an ambient track before I fall to sleep.
Might give it a go though.
beetles
Expander

Re: Back to Mine...

Post by beetles »

Fair point mate.How about a mix you make for someone to put on after they have been out all night then?