The Electric Brain Storm podcasts

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
DJ Three
Hardhead

The Electric Brain Storm podcasts

Post by DJ Three »

greetings...

curious if anyone could point me to as much info as possible regarding these podcasts? I discovered one (Document 8) on the FSOLdigital SoundCould page, but not too much immediate luck searching for others. Some failed attempts at links like yage.co.uk from the SoundClound page have left me wondering.... Are they all online anywhere? Can one subscribe?

my apologies if this is a thread i've missed here on the board (i'm new here)... reflex got the best of me, as this podcast series is a brand new discovery for me.

:)
dell1972
Spineless Jelly

Re: The Electric Brain Storm podcasts

Post by dell1972 »

Welcome. The answer is similar to that found in the Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Podcast Question. They were for sale in the podroom on fsoldigital but largely were removed due to the licensing costs, which is a shame as they are excellent. Volume 7 is still for sale there but that is because the acts are either the band themselves or people closely associated with the band.

http://www.fsoldigital.com/product/elec ... rms-vol-7/

The remaining ones aren't officially available anywhere anymore, but I'm sure you could find them if you searched hard enough. Not really the answer you were looking for I'm afraid.
I am the eye that looks within
DJ Three
Hardhead

Post by DJ Three »

hello and thank you very much. any news in good news as somehow this all went right ... around... my head. :)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

i think a good way to look at these inquiries is:

Almost all music can be found in some form online - whether paying for it, free, or pirating it

just a matter of what lengths you want to go through to find the stuff you are looking for :)
genocyber
Hardhead

Post by genocyber »

DJ Three
Hardhead

Post by DJ Three »

thanks to those who gave signposts both here in in private message. upward and onward!