DJ Food vs The Amorphous Androgynous & 2CC

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Re: DJ Food vs The Amorphous Androgynous & 2CC

Post by tryptych »

It's actually kinda danceable.. and very energetic, like most of the recent AA remixes. A great fucking tune (as I said)
from the source flows the endless...
dell1972
Spineless Jelly

Post by dell1972 »

Seems this will be making an appearance on fsoldigital. The release of the download is a little confusing as it implies it's available as a download as part of Record Store Day and on Ninja/FSOLDigital afterwards.

http://www.djfood.org/djfood/the-electr ... -mind-14-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There's also a Post Mash Analysis, which can only have flowed from the fingers of Mr. Cobain:

I am the eye that looks within
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

That's quite possibly the most illegible press release I have ever seen ! :shock:
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

It should be available through FSOLDigital in the future - although I think they're waiting until after Record Store Day before anything gets confirmed, as DJ Food alludes to on his blog.
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

- Pole reversal... naaaah, there's too much at stake :)
What will happen with my 8TBs of music?
Guess I'll have to find lead box for protection :D
You're doin' too much, do less.
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

A Lead Box won´t help I´m afraid. You will have to store your harddisks on the ISS or even on the moon, I´ve heard the chinese are planning to colonise it in the near future. Although it may prove to get a bit difficult to get the damn things up there. Maybe built your own rocket? ;-)

OK, I´m just kidding, or actually I´m hoping Mr. Cobain is just kidding. But maybe his contact to disembodied mayan spirits by using his ever-evolving psychic powers revealed to him an impending pole shift in 2012? You never know.

Oh, btw, thumbs up for the DJ-Food remix thing. The best AA-remix thing so far, esp. the last part. So at least the otherwise somewhat narrowing term "dance-duo" makes some sense here...
Magnificient Insignificance
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Pole reversal is very real I'm afraid,
but the real consequences are not the burned hard drives & electronics, that won't happen, well - it might - on some places where intense solar flares hit.
The real problem is the whole eko-system, birds, fish, whales and even a large % of humans disoriented & confused for years or possibly for a lifetime...
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

It's a gradual process over centuries nay millennia - we're not going to suddenly wake up one day and go 'fuck North is South !' and we'll have to deal with human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria ... (or is that Ghostbusters )

But yeah, once again mentalists (and the media) are given an inch and take a mile. But here's some more settling information - http://earthsky.org/earth/magnetic-pole ... f-doomsday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

This is the year of all theories

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Whenever I see any videos like those, my brain just translates them into this:
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Well, its not so slow as you say Pete - I was reading a few months ago how there was a big circle in the south Atlantic where compasses didn't work properly - and there were some problems with the birds - no humans affected though :)
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

It's like there's two groups: people who refuse to believe absolutely anything that's outside their perception of reality and there's the new-age, borderline nutcases that will believe absolutely anything.

It's hard to find any objective research about, let's say, the Tzolkin (Mayan calender). It's bit like UFO's: at the and of the day, we still don't know.
from the source flows the endless...
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I think a lot of people confuse 'pole shift' with 'geomagnetic reversal', which aren't the same things.

Anyway yes, truth is there's absolutely no evidence for a rapid change in our magnetic poles, just that it happens gradually over several lifetimes and it's happened hundreds of times without correlating with any known extinctions or major natural disasters.

When it comes to Mayan 2012 stuff, my thoughts tend to be more along these lines...
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Ross wrote:When it comes to Mayan 2012 stuff, my thoughts tend to be more along these lines...
Hah, that's good - never seen that before :lol:
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

mcbpete wrote:Whenever I see any videos like those, my brain just translates them into this:

XD ,great Pete! yeah this is the 2012 monster of the rock!
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human