Making 'Shooting a Hole Into the Sun'

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Making 'Shooting a Hole Into the Sun'

Post by Ross »

Re-appears!

tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Re: Making 'Shooting a Hole Into the Sun'

Post by tryptych »

Nice.. but 240p? Seriously? :D
from the source flows the endless...
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Nice, but I expected more talking...

240 is also not cool,
or they do that on purpose, so when they release it on HD, people would buy it...
You're doin' too much, do less.
dell1972
Spineless Jelly

Post by dell1972 »

Nice stuff, crappy video quality though... The mix unsurprisingly sounds different to the released one, but then wasn't that give to someone in Noel's team to finish off? I'm sure the release will see the light of day at some point...
I am the eye that looks within
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

I don't even know how you can upload at 240p nowadays - I thought Youtube sets a min of 360p as default ?!
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

youtube still get 3gp and mobile formats is possible that Gaz finally up this from mobile on little format...
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
ronniedobbs
Expander

Post by ronniedobbs »

no offense Tito but sometimes we need a translator for you, lol
play this backwards and you'll hear evil messages
Concept
Tingler

Post by Concept »

This is my first post, so please don't jump on me, but does anyone here not like seeing them on video? I enjoy reading most of the interviews, the likes of Pandemonium's introspective revisits and keeping on top of news, but I don't ever want to see the duo on video or hear them speak. It keeps fresh the mystique behind the whole FSOL sound and name.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

ronniedobbs wrote:no offense Tito but sometimes we need a translator for you, lol
Dont worry man , me to be the first say my english is asshole, i never go out of my country and this is shit for me ,and i'm boring to see English-Spanish programs with stupid phrases for dummies, here in Spain the level is 0 (only check our politicics when visit Usa or UK and you will to see about the level for talk in foreign language)

I will try make more interactive phrases with my instant translator but sure is shit sucks too :)

I only learn bad words as :sorry guy my language is = cuckold closed Wanker (without comas,no insult to you) :)

Finally Cameron had to speak in Spanish ....

what if you make a break?.....Eh?
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Concept wrote:This is my first post, so please don't jump on me, but does anyone here not like seeing them on video? I enjoy reading most of the interviews, the likes of Pandemonium's introspective revisits and keeping on top of news, but I don't ever want to see the duo on video or hear them speak. It keeps fresh the mystique behind the whole FSOL sound and name.
I get what you say, but I think it's OK if we see a little of them :)
They don't go on public media too often and that's OK,
- about them speaking... they don't do that much either... but I always want to hear/read what Brian has to say - 'cos he always hits the spot in just a few sentences.

The mystique about them is still fresh and healthy, I think. Pumping out about 10 albums of new material in the last 6-7 years without making a fuss about it - what more can we ask?
(this is the opposite of Daft Punk who wear masks all the time but they are ultra popular, use marketing like a motherfucker and everyone knows what they look like anyway...)
You're doin' too much, do less.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Concept wrote:This is my first post, so please don't jump on me, but does anyone here not like seeing them on video? I enjoy reading most of the interviews, the likes of Pandemonium's introspective revisits and keeping on top of news, but I don't ever want to see the duo on video or hear them speak. It keeps fresh the mystique behind the whole FSOL sound and name.
I know what you mean, especially in regards to FSOL. With the whole Amorphous side of things, the door's been blown wide open a long time now so I'm kind of used to that. But yeah, seeing them in a normal studio with a guy doing drum takes and stuff - it's not exactly the whole Earthbeat mystique, is it?
epitome
Elaborate Burn

Post by epitome »

Pandemonium wrote: The mystique about them is still fresh and healthy, I think. Pumping out about 10 albums of new material in the last 6-7 years without making a fuss about it - what more can we ask?
Nicely put :)