FSOL Facebook Page

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
Graham Hicks
Hardhead

FSOL Facebook Page

Post by Graham Hicks »

Is anyone here in charge of or know someone who is in charge of this page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-S ... 4897435627

Been trying to get access but no response and Facebook aren't much help…

Ta Muchly
seedy
Antique Toy

Re: FSOL Facebook Page

Post by seedy »

well yes that would be Shekera Brown

hehe just kidding.....inside joke Graham ;)

all the best to you my man don't be a stranger!
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Mr. Hicks I think that isn´t Fsolboard person who made this,for my part, facebook don´t accept me because i´m so beauty for facebook:
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway

I don't think I've ever seen anybody mention it here before. Strange that they're not replying.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

lol rontxo
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Cheers Seedy.Not really, simply i´m not agree with terms and conditions of how Facebook can use personal info,jpg etc etc etc,respect for people to enjoy social networks but i prefer goes to the bar and talk with people about life etc , is only a personal point of view of course.

But my face is still don´t able for a book
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

lolgod that's spooky

yeah i don't facebook either
privacy issues, people being fake/not living in the real world

ofcourse here we are talking digitally
but ronxto my man.....if i could walk over to your house and talk to you there instead i SO much rather would 8-)

alas....us fsol diehards are just spread the fuck everywhere across this globe
how epic would it be if we all could meet up for a drink one night :oops:
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

seedy wrote:how epic would it be if we all could meet up for a drink one night :oops:
It would be (as Kung Fu Panda says):

OVEREXPOSURE OF PURE AWESOMENESS!!! :D
You're doin' too much, do less.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

I have REAL LIFE (old) friends who have over 1000 people on their list.. I know that they are social and all, but I seriously doubt that they REALLY know 1000+ people that well.

I have maybe 5 GOOD friends in real life, then there's the people I hang out with sometimes @ parties/friends' friends etc.. Facebook is also so fucking middle of the road and so demystifying that it makes everything suck. :D

Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Tumbler.. it's all the same narcistic shit of today
Last edited by tryptych on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
from the source flows the endless...
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

You can report the page if you think it's in breach of anything. Technically I guess it'd be breach of copyright/intellectual property rights:
Protecting Other People's Rights

We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content or information you post on Facebook if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Facebook, the Facebook and F Logos, FB, Face, Poke, Book and Wall), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent, make it clear you (and not Facebook) are the one collecting their information, and post a privacy policy explaining what information you collect and how you will use it.
You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Facebook.
You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Facebook offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
You can click the little cog icon at the side of the page to file a report. (or have you already done so)
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

I made my Facebook account two years ago as I found some old friends there who I haven´t seen for years, for things like this FB is ok I shared some greetings with friends from back in the days of my first school, that was quite funny but beyond that I hardly use this shit.

I wrote some things into my 'like' profile, e.g. being fan of FSOL, and earlier this year a message came from that FSOL facebook account that they 'have changed their front cover page' or something and I got excited, because I thought this was from the source and it means a new album is on the way (that was shortly after that Apollo Records news), and I realised it´s only a fan-page. Wrote this somewhere around this forum here.

PS: for a moment I thought RONTXO´s first picture was for real...
(but nevermind, I´m sure I like you even with Marty Feldman-Eyes...)
Magnificient Insignificance
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

mcbpete wrote:You can report the page if you think it's in breach of anything. Technically I guess it'd be breach of copyright/intellectual property rights:
Protecting Other People's Rights

We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content or information you post on Facebook if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Facebook, the Facebook and F Logos, FB, Face, Poke, Book and Wall), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent, make it clear you (and not Facebook) are the one collecting their information, and post a privacy policy explaining what information you collect and how you will use it.
You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Facebook.
You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Facebook offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
You can click the little cog icon at the side of the page to file a report. (or have you already done so)
Sure their privacy team is a old man with a broomstick for resolve conflicts...

But you can see updates on a facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook ... 7395945301

that look how as safe your info(although you had hiden or with private settings) and share things of you without permission (for info companies in first time) i know that people in the world had contact before this ,and FB not discovery any new that you can make on P2P,forums,blogs...my last EX-girlfriend i knew on -Soulseek (talking about music as always) and live a real relation for years, for example.

and finally perhaps Twitter was make by anarchists for free expression of word and Facebook meet with people around the world,but their finally is commercial business while people think is a freedom site for know people...
Last edited by Tito Lozano on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Dennis wrote:I made my Facebook account two years ago as I found some old friends there who I haven´t seen for years, for things like this FB is ok I shared some greetings with friends from back in the days of my first school, that was quite funny but beyond that I hardly use this shit.

I wrote some things into my 'like' profile, e.g. being fan of FSOL, and earlier this year a message came from that FSOL facebook account that they 'have changed their front cover page' or something and I got excited, because I thought this was from the source and it means a new album is on the way (that was shortly after that Apollo Records news), and I realised it´s only a fan-page. Wrote this somewhere around this forum here.

PS: for a moment I thought RONTXO´s first picture was for real...
(but nevermind, I´m sure I like you even with Marty Feldman-Eyes...)

HAHA DENNYS! well i´m so similar to image 1 but sure if you say me that FSOL make new album , i will put similar to image 2
:)

About Fb for last time , when i listened people say this about how meet with lost people from school,etc etc,welll i always rmember some dialogues between Marty McFly & Doc about how not change the future, but in the present,maybe is nice to see old school friends and talk about life....but some time ago all poeple hate school 20 years meetings and now is fashion.

OH MY, I MEET TODAY WITH PEOPLE NOT SEEING IN 20 YEARS,HOPE NOT CHANGE THE CONTINUOUS FLOW SPACE TIME
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

tryptych wrote:I have REAL LIFE (old) friends who have over 1000 people on their list.. I know that they are social and all, but I seriously doubt that they REALLY know 1000+ people that well.

I have maybe 5 GOOD friends in real life, then there's the people I hang out with sometimes @ parties/friends' friends etc.. Facebook is also so fucking middle of the road and so demystifying that it makes everything suck. :D

Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Tumbler.. it's all the same narcistic shit of today

Yes tryptych,100%agree Sir
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

I remember when YT and MySpace started (Facebook wasn't really around then) I was pretty disgusted by all the me-me-me, i-i-i-stuff.. and tried to gravitate away from those sites. I thought the layout was horrible.

Facebook i so demystifying.. I want my worshiped musicians as Gurus and Stars, not posting pictures of their breakfast or their cats goddamnit ;D

I do have to admit that it's good at keeping track of birthdays and other events, spreading info and such.
from the source flows the endless...