Hard drive broke

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
incite
Hardhead

Hard drive broke

Post by incite »

...and I've lost my copy of EBS Vol. 6 as a result!

This is my first post here, just joined as I found this site after discovering that this is no longer in the fsoldigital shop. So, I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to share a copy with me somehow? Yes, I did read the rule about warez stuff and I'm not trying to break or push that boundary at all; I just want a particular bit of music back :-(

Anyhow, nice meeting all of you here, and I hope somebody can help me out.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Re: Hard drive broke

Post by mcbpete »

It might be worthwhile giving the guys at the shop an email ( info@fsoldigital.com ). I expect (well hope !) they have a copy of the transactions so might be able to manually recreate the .zip to send to you again.

Failing that, if I have the blessing from any of the guys from there (via a private message etc.) I can PM you a link to my copy.

I'm sure you're being legit and have purchased a copy and thus are perfectly entitled to the download, but I don't want to tread on any toes !

(welcome to the site by the way :) )
incite
Hardhead

Post by incite »

Ah-ha! I totally forgot that this was "shipped" as a .zip file! It has taken a bit of searching, but that file was properly backed up--I don't generally back up .mp3 or video files, as they tend to mostly just take up space. Good old 32eds7ebsvol6.zip to the rescue!

I'm enjoying it as I write this, thanks!
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Ah excellent news - glad you found it man :)