Prime World & Wipeout?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Prime World & Wipeout?

Post by tryptych »

Does anyone know where to achieve the WHE (2011 Rebuild) in better quality than youtube?

Absolutely slamming track, I really prefer this over the original 4/4 version, also what's happening with the Prime World soundtrack? Is the game even going to be released, is the soundtrack exclusively FSOL etc..?

I HAVE to have these, otherwise my life won't be complete.. :cry:
from the source flows the endless...
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Re: Prime World & Wipeout?

Post by Pandemonium »

I have the WipEout 2048 Soundtrack in 192kbps/mp3, it's a leak,
I think the soundtrack didn't came out at all this time, probably cutting back expenses...
"Many of the tracks are remixes or reworks of tracks found on previous Wipeout games."

As for Prime World, besides the russian documentary, which is super quality, I don't have anything else,
but I think there is not much to have. A few pieces of Prime World ended up on E4 / Archives7,
and Prime World is not exclusively FSOL music, it has other people's music too...
So if it does come out as a Various Artists soundtrack, we will probably have all the FSOL tracks already...

What bothers me is why no-one here has in possession or mentions these sessions:

http://www.unippm.co.uk/#/browse/browse ... dCDId=8607

there are 9 FSOL/AA tracks here...
You're doin' too much, do less.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Im actually aware of this release and have it somewhere on my drive. I remember there was some talk about it on fsolboard years ago, maybe on old FSOLboard.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

It wasn't that far ago,
I think it came out 8-9 months ago,
we mentioned it here, and that was it...

PLEASE check out what you have and PM me :)
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

The Prime World material will be different to what we have - the version of The Wheel of Life on the FSOLDigital mix is definitely an alternative version.

Hmm, has that collection of library tracks been posted before? I remember one being just Amorphous tracks that were already available.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Yeah, it was posted before, i might be wrong about years as Pandemonium says it was 8-9 months ago, but I clearly remember the release and the front cover.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

I think these came out in oct./nov. 2012, that's why I said 8-9 months ago...

And I don't know if some or all of them is released AA material, I think not, but my AA track-spotting knowledge post-Alice-2005 is very rusty, so I might be wrong...
Anyway, I think you can stream them on the website, so give it a try and let us know here.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

Erm guys, you wouldn't want to point me in the right direction where to get these, or Pande PM me with a link if it's not actually even a commercial release? :D (Wipeout)

The Prime World soundtrack is actually the one I'm REALLY craving for, I doubt this will ever be released 'tho..
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Well, it's not an official release, so here's a WipEout 2048 link:

http://we.tl/YMLaGK6wF3

it will expire in two weeks.

Enjoy :)
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Pandemonium wrote:I think these came out in oct./nov. 2012, that's why I said 8-9 months ago...

And I don't know if some or all of them is released AA material, I think not, but my AA track-spotting knowledge post-Alice-2005 is very rusty, so I might be wrong...
Anyway, I think you can stream them on the website, so give it a try and let us know here.
Yes we talked about Prime World and Last Atmosphere library around november of the last year (not confused with the 2007 library from extrememusic.com)
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Ok, none of those tracks are previously released, by the credits it seems as if they were made especially for the library (as opposed to the Extreme ones which were mostly archive pieces). None are really FSOL/AA either as they're all co-written with the people who've done the main record, including Mikey Rowe.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

Pandemonium wrote:Well, it's not an official release, so here's a WipEout 2048 link
Thanks man, although nothing mindblowing on that except FSOL, rather the type of drum'n'bass I'm not a fan of.

Keep 'em coming people!