What happened to...?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

What happened to...?

Post by Ross »

A thread in which I and others speculate about announced projects that have seemingly disappeared...

I'm not going to mention the obvious (Shhh, 2" Tape Reels), but the ones that have been bugging me are:

The Pod Room. I really don't understand why this ground to a halt. I'd love more high quality 1994 shows. From the bootlegs we have, the 1994 shows seemed more atmospheric and varied than the Dead Cities tour, yet there are so few of them.

Enhanced Archives. I don't get why these appeared on Beatport last year and yet there's still nothing on FSOLDigital. I'm not buying anything from another site until I know whether there are CDs coming or not.

That wasn't intended to come across as grumpy as it did! Just some mysteriesivve been pondering.
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Re: What happened to...?

Post by Pandemonium »

Nothing grumpy, just saying out loud what probably everyone here's thinking....
You're doin' too much, do less.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Re: What happened to...?

Post by tryptych »

Not being sure, but I'd ASSUME that the enhanced archives aren't coming out in physical format.. as a big horror fan, I'd like to see the Shh 'tho, I don't even WANT to think what FSOL would cook out for a horror movie.. maybe it would be too scary and leave us mental :D
from the source flows the endless...