Ocudate?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
blue_ocean
Hardhead

Ocudate?

Post by blue_ocean »

darktrain
Tingler

Re: Ocudate?

Post by darktrain »

hi and welcome!
thats a good question,i havent heard of it and a search on google seems to only throw 3 results back..all discogs based for that compilation(which has a really good line up of artists on it!)
There are some knowledgeable chaps on the forum however who should be able to help you out better than i have,namely ross,mcbpete,pandemonium,tito and seedy..
may now have to have a search..intriguing
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

NICE find blue_ocean :)

This is some weird release... Discogs says it's UK but I find that hard to believe, because:
1. The releases that are ultra-limited are called the Norwegian and the Danish release, and the mix is done by a Danish producer and DJ.
2. The record label is called "Imaš Lepo Dupe Records" which is in Serbian language - it literally translates into "You Have a Nice Ass Records" or maybe "You Have a Beautiful Ass Records" - this is not that weird because there are a lot of Serbian immigrants in Denmark, Norway & Sweden - maybe they are Croatian, or maybe they are even Yugoslavian, this language was basically the same for 4 nations in Yugoslavia before 1990.

anyway the limited box-sets differ, which is exciting:

Limited to 125 hand numbered copies in four different editions:
1) #001-100: Limited edition: 100 copies.
2) #101-110: Danish edition : 10 copies : includes a bonus Danish cdr.
3) #111-120: Norwegian edition: 10 copies : includes a bonus Norwegian cdr.
4) #121-125: FSOL edition : 5 copies : includes a bonus The Future Sound Of London 5" vinyl picture disc : this edition.

Look at number 4 - 5" picture vinyl - 5 pieces only - come oooon man... perversions... :) - and all for a 1min19sec track...

also, it is stated that the FSOL track is previously unreleased.

also, there are 2 more tracks that are stated Unknown or secret tracks - so who knows...

a very mysterious release indeed... now I'm dying to hear this track...

EDIT - looks like the guy who made the compilation posted about it in some 'download music' forum and he got his ass kicked :)

http://www.theprimalscream.com/smf/inde ... pic=4406.0
You're doin' too much, do less.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Never heard of this at all. Interesting interesting. Maybe something from Environments 5?