Soo...its gone quiet

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Soo...its gone quiet

Post by Tito Lozano »

This silent period without real news next albums sounds already before ...

Any idea about the Yage Ep?
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

It's actually allowing me to catch up on everything - the release rate a year or so ago was quite overwhelming !
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

I'm with Pete on this one,
since I started listening everything from the beginning :)
You're doin' too much, do less.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

I'm guessing its going to stay quiet until Environments 5.. or when that R/S thing happens.. although...

There is that FSOL Solid Steel mix, which should be on any bloody day now :) I'm guessing since there's more names to be announced that whats revealed already for their 25th anniversary specials is for the first half of the year, which we're coming to the end to already :S

Also I'm wondering if any gamers here (who speak or know Russian I suppose) have been following Prime World at all. Its still in beta, most betas have the soundtrack in tact. Plus there is a tower defense variant called Prime World Defenders released on Steam recently, maybe FSOL have done the soundtrack for that as well?

Plus.. there's a Alan Dougans mix tonight on Fnoob.... about as close to FSOL as you can get for the time being... :)
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

great news about Solid Steel mix and yea today is the day for TR7, really expecting about :)

And well , im agree with you both about time to re listening with calm , i only ask about news not say no more, and i can wait for 5 years if the next album is a big monster as The Isness or a really new FSOL album,for me is ok.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

WoW, thats wonderful news, i thought there should be something in the works by now. Just checked the nival.com, the company responsible for Prime World, but there seems to be no info.

Yesterday was listening to Lifeforms, ISDN & Dead Cities, guess need my FSOL dose from time to time.

Looking forward to hearing TR7 today, and Alan's mix for Terminal :)
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Yeah, we're pretty lucky really, we've had an Environments every 2 years for a while now, a lot of groups take longer gaps between releases than that. Throw in Archives 5, 6 and 7, the EBS mixes and the occasional side project and the rate of release has been steady. I reckon we'll have something new next year.
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Naaah, I think we'll have something new in the last three months of this year :)

following the statistics of FSOL releases, they almost ALWAYS release something in or around November :)
You're doin' too much, do less.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

How about A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding In Your Mind, Vol 4: Electric Brain Storms?

That would make my year.