FSOLdigital

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Re: FSOLdigital

Post by tryptych »

Can I ask you Ross, why you don't have a connection at home?

Anyway, site is up for me.. will need some time to focus on the BHT, but as I said, totally sounds like the most interesting release out of all these IMO.
from the source flows the endless...
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

No cable in my area and can't afford a phone line.
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

woah!
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Agh, the background drum loop on that preview of The Suitase on EMS:Piano sounds so familiar but I can't quite place it. Has it been on a mix of theirs before ? The only other think I can think of is that it's similar to the muffled loops in this :

Ross

Post by Ross »

The Suitcase is on EBS 2
Ross

Post by Ross »

Seems it's a problem with the library connection - won't let me add anything to the cart and once I've tried, the whole page goes down. Currently working on my phone - but I can't afford the bandwidth to download them on there. Sigh.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Can you thieve a wifi hotspot from somewhere ?
Graham Hicks
Hardhead

Post by Graham Hicks »

T-Shirts:

We've hit upon a possible idea for you lovely fsolboard people who may not be sitting in the ranges of what's currently on offer. If you were able to order within the next couple of weeks we will place a specific order for t-shirt sizes needed and then print up and post this specific batch. Obviously this will all take a bit longer than normal but hopefully it offers a good option to get round this problem. The full range of sizes available for these shirts are:

Small - 38"
Medium - 42"
Large - 44"
XL - 47"
XXL - 50"

On the sizes, these are the measurements of the fabric round the chest. In the 'real world' I would say that the shirts should fit ok a couple of inches below those measurements (so medium is 40-42)

To make the order could you order one of the normal sizes and then in the notes box on checkout state which size you actually want. We'll collate orders over the next couple of weeks then order in the shirts and get them printed up so I would expect them not to get sent out until the end of the month. Hope that all makes sense.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Ross

Post by Ross »

mcbpete wrote:Can you thieve a wifi hotspot from somewhere ?
Attempting this - Blackhill Transmitter has been downloading for about 20 minutes. May be sat here all day at this rate...
Ross

Post by Ross »

Also, thanks for that T-shirt update. Will see if I can scrounge some cash for a small Environments one!
Ross

Post by Ross »

Now the download has failed. Giving up.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Graham Hicks wrote:T-Shirts:

We've hit upon a possible idea for you lovely fsolboard people who may not be sitting in the ranges of what's currently on offer. If you were able to order within the next couple of weeks we will place a specific order for t-shirt sizes needed and then print up and post this specific batch. Obviously this will all take a bit longer than normal but hopefully it offers a good option to get round this problem. The full range of sizes available for these shirts are:

Small - 38"
Medium - 42"
Large - 44"
XL - 47"
XXL - 50"

On the sizes, these are the measurements of the fabric round the chest. In the 'real world' I would say that the shirts should fit ok a couple of inches below those measurements (so medium is 40-42)

To make the order could you order one of the normal sizes and then in the notes box on checkout state which size you actually want. We'll collate orders over the next couple of weeks then order in the shirts and get them printed up so I would expect them not to get sent out until the end of the month. Hope that all makes sense.
Aj, I ordered Alice In Ultraland Promo Poster a few days ago, if I knew this was going to happen id wait to get a T-shirt too :( Wondering if there's a way to check if the poster has been sent or not so that I wouldnt have to order twice, and get both the poster and T-shirt in one post, that Environments T-shirt indeed looks bloody nice!
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Ross

Post by Ross »

Took about 3 minutes at Caffe Nero. And I got an iced lemonade into the bargain as I realised I had a full loyalty card. Now home, and listening time! At last.
RazorJack
Open Loop

Post by RazorJack »

Graham Hicks wrote:T-Shirts:
Thanks!! :mrgreen: