Cascade single

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
The Haze
Hardhead

Cascade single

Post by The Haze »

I was wondering are there any differences between the UK Cascade single and the US version?

Because i noticed on the back of my one it says something about US art design, and there is a US address on there. I was thinking it might be a US import. I presume that it would only be the artwork that is different but I've searched online and the only artwork i can find for the cascade single appears to be the same as the artwork on mine. So are they both the same or are there any differences?
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Re: Cascade single

Post by Ross »

As far as I know, the only differences between the UK and US versions are minimal artwork differences (the UK comes in a slim-line Maxi single case, the US in a full album-style jewel case, and the fonts are different sizes).
I want to get a copy of the UK one as I think the cover looks better in the slimline format.
The Haze
Hardhead

Post by The Haze »

Yeah, the one I've got is the US version, it's got the album case and now i noticed someone from the record shop has scribbled import on the label although barely legible i didn't notice before.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I think I paid about £8 for mine when I was 12. Needless to say my friends at school thought I was a nutter.
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

I got the US one too (along with the Lifeforms EP) - hah has anyone actually got the original UK release, I wonder why it was almost all imported versions ?
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

I have Cascade only on 12"
Lifeforms on a US album-like packing
My Kingdom on a slim UK case :)

- still waiting for the right time & enough euros in my pocket to get to London and buy TONS of FSOL records :)
You're doin' too much, do less.