A question about Amorphous Androgynous live

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
The Haze
Hardhead

A question about Amorphous Androgynous live

Post by The Haze »

I noticed on Amorphous live shows that Brian doesn't appear, just Garry and several other musicians, like a band. Pictures of Amorphous Androgynous also show other members of the band. So does anyone know who the unofficial members of Amorphous Androgynous are? I noticed that pictures of Amorphous usually show Gaz and 3 other men and sometimes a women. Just wondering who they all are.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Re: A question about Amorphous Androgynous live

Post by Ross »

Depends on the lineup of Amorphous at the time, it is a pretty, er... amorphous band. Members come and go. No idea who a lot of them are, although they were touring with the Alice in Ultraland band for a couple of years, pretty much the members credited in the sleeve of that.
The Haze
Hardhead

Post by The Haze »

Yes those pictures of the band must be from around the time of Alice in Ultraland cuz the same people appear in the Witchfinder music video.

Is The Witchfinder the only Amorphous video? Well, i mean in this incarnation not including clips from the 90's
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

not sure if he's still with the band but i know the guitarist played with beefheart for some time ;)
Dennis
Ill Flower

Post by Dennis »

Also don't know if he's still around, but the drummer was the son of the guitar player from UK prog legends Yes.
Brian was never part of their live performances as a band as far as I know.
Magnificient Insignificance