Compilation tracks & Remixography

Feel free to talk about anything and everything FSOL related in this board.
fsolish
Hardhead

Re: Compilation tracks & Remixography

Post by fsolish » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Does anyone know what the track called Lifeforms (1P) is ? Never heard about this one before...
https://www.discogs.com/Future-Sound-Of ... se/9500998

Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Yes, that's confused me before. It's probably the album version (that's 5.15 on the promo CD). That makes the 'Full' version the mystery, which might be the same radio edit from Teachings from the Electronic Brain (which runs to 4.36) with a few more seconds on the end or something.

Trigga Bo
Hardhead

Post by Trigga Bo » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:16 pm

fsolish 8-) Thank you so much!!! Since it was only on the promo(-tion) and after the first sale of vinyl, cd (on discogs - resale) neither the musicians, nor the labels will receive a penny for this release. I think the musicians are not planning to remaster this release in digital (mixes, from 1992/93 until now) I would not give up its ripped from vinyl in lossless :roll:

fsolish
Hardhead

Post by fsolish » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:16 am

Ross wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:00 pm
Yes, that's confused me before. It's probably the album version (that's 5.15 on the promo CD). That makes the 'Full' version the mystery, which might be the same radio edit from Teachings from the Electronic Brain (which runs to 4.36) with a few more seconds on the end or something.
Thanks for clearing that up Ross! I must admit I was hoping for an unknown remix for us to hunt down :lol:

fsolish
Hardhead

Post by fsolish » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:46 am

Trigga Bo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:16 pm
fsolish 8-) Thank you so much!!! Since it was only on the promo(-tion) and after the first sale of vinyl, cd (on discogs - resale) neither the musicians, nor the labels will receive a penny for this release. I think the musicians are not planning to remaster this release in digital (mixes, from 1992/93 until now) I would not give up its ripped from vinyl in lossless :roll:
Yeah lossless would be great, but this is the only version I have. If I ever come across a lossless version Ill post i here.